MVP 22 - Full Levels Roster

alfre2jose

Hey there, I'm finally announcing that the release of the 2022 Roster will be this week, after things settle down with the ongoing Trade Deadline.

This is what the first version will have (comparing to the last roster released way back in october 2021) :

• Actual rosters to date of release for all 120 teams+AL/NL 2022 All Star and Future Star Games.
  • Updated ratings for all MLB pitchers and for some position players.
  • Updated ratings for all MiLB players according to their statistical perfomance of the 1st half of the 2022 season.
  • Updated prospects ratings (using mostly FanGraphs' scouting report lists) and FanGraphs' Top 100 Prospects for the 2022 season.
  • Updated all contracts and Star Power.
  • Official audio/photo and faces ID's.
  • Updated Managers for all MLB teams.
  • All 120 teams records of the 1st Half of the 2022 season will be visible at the start of exhibition games.
  • Added carreer year by year stats for MLB fielders and carreer totals for MLB Pitchers (just for some teams, still have to work on that).
  • A couple of extra cool things...

For the remainder of this season and forward, I would like this thread to serve for those who want to give me feedbacks and suggestions (like scouting report detaill, suggestion of batting stances, pitching delivery stiles and, in general, point typos).

*****Please, please, remember this is just the roster, I'm not working or uploading faces, portraits, uniforms, stadiums, overlays, bats, gloves, background images, loading images, etc*****

Lastly, I want to give special thanks to Laro for his tireless work on the transaction thread and Omarito for his contributions with the official ID's. To Marcos, Wuilmer, BallFour, my brother Dirtdog and all the great current modders of this game for keeping it alive. And thanks to the veterans, guys like Jim, Y4L, Gordo and so many others who, on their own ways, have dedicated themselves for so many years to keep this space available for us to meet and share our work.

image.thumb.png.97b65eabb5440bb6294c8d325c959e37.png

Excellent work!! alfre2jose

I had to stay up and test this out a little before bed, even though i said i wouldn't have enough time. Lol

This is one absolute remarkable piece of work.

I don't think everyone understands the time and effort that went into creating this, the accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to run a dynasty for years to come has arrived everyone!

Every minor leaguer from all 30 teams is represented here.

When the release finally comes later in the work, download everything that is needed, especially every new face and fire it up.

Amazing!!!

While I don’t actually have your roster yet alfre2jose, I’m anticipating a masterpiece!! I’ve been checking in on all of the dialogue between you and your buddies and getting very excited for the finished product. 

While you’re thanking everyone for their assistance, which I know is paramount to you being able to complete this roster, you still need someone to put all of the pieces together , that “someone” is obviously you!! 

Thank you in anticipation of what will be an amazing roster download 😀😀

1 hour ago, StinkyMcGee said:

i don't undersand lol .... i was told this is the only mvp site and it seems like these are where the rosters are but how do we get them lol

No it's not. There's another site called Mvp Caribe.  You have to register there like you did here. It's a Spanish website so it helps if you know the language.

Do not post in here and get this thread off topic again.  Alfre2jose has worked very hard on this roster to see his thread go off the rails with a post like yours. And to be completely serious for a minute please check out the download section for mods of all the games we have here.

Look:

2022-08-06_151741.thumb.jpg.733415368f945b9c8988895c37fd345a.jpg

Very cool. Just popped back in here for the first time in years thinking about dusting off my copy. Happy to see there's still people dedicated to making updates for this legendary game.

Will there be other files I would need to download to get this roster to work without crashing? Or could I just pop these rosters into a clean install and have them work? Either way, I'll be anxiously waiting for the release. Thanks to all who made this happen.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:14 PM, alfre2jose said:

Lastly, I want to give special thanks to Laro for his tireless work on the transaction thread..

It is my pleasure to help the people who make the rosters keeping the changes up to date, your roster will be epic, thanks 

3 hours ago, Mykal94 said:

Very cool. Just popped back in here for the first time in years thinking about dusting off my copy. Happy to see there's still people dedicated to making updates for this legendary game.

Will there be other files I would need to download to get this roster to work without crashing? Or could I just pop these rosters into a clean install and have them work? Either way, I'll be anxiously waiting for the release. Thanks to all who made this happen.

Hi, which was your last  mod installed? 

Basics:

- update faces

- update portraits

- update player audios

And you can customize other great features as uniforms, stadiums, overlays. pitching cam

Hey there the MVP22 Full Levels Roster has officially been released!!

Thanks to all for the enthusiasm and patience,

Remember, additionaly to new faces, portraits and player audios, I recommend to have all of BallFour great work (the minor league teams uniforms and the current team names and logos files).

Hey buddy 

Wel…I’m speechless!! And believe me my friend, that takes some doing!!

What an amazing piece of work this is alfre2jose, just BRILLIANT!!! 

My sincere thanks and appreciation mate, you’re a legend!!

8 hours ago, marty65 said:

Hey buddy 

Wel…I’m speechless!! And believe me my friend, that takes some doing!!

What an amazing piece of work this is alfre2jose, just BRILLIANT!!! 

My sincere thanks and appreciation mate, you’re a legend!!

Thank you man! I keep working to improve it even more

Archived