About Buy the game

masterofgts

1 hour ago, masterofgts said:

I wanna play this game, there are no better baseball game for pc around there, so, i just need to know where i can buy a digital version of the game

You can’t. The digital version isn’t sold anymore.

1 hour ago, masterofgts said:

if i couldn't buy the game in 2012 it is imposible play this game in 2022?  , you are not available to played? 

What are you talking about? Anyone could have purchased this game in 2012 and it is not impossible to play this game ten years later. The game is sold on eBay and Amazon on DVD disc. It’s your job to look for it and buy it.

This posted yesterday,

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=mlb+2k+2012&_sacat=0&rt=nc&Platform=PC&_dcat=139973

$159.98 + shipping

Ridiculous price for a used copy, that may not even have a usable key code?

I know where you can get brand new sealed copies for $100-$140 depending on how many you purchase.

PM me for more information

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2022 at 10:11 AM, Dirtdog said:

This posted yesterday,

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=mlb+2k+2012&_sacat=0&rt=nc&Platform=PC&_dcat=139973

$159.98 + shipping

I know where you can get brand new sealed copies for $100-$140 depending on how many you purchase.

On 9/27/2022 at 10:11 AM, Dirtdog said:

This posted yesterday,

$159.98 + shipping

So...

MLB 2K12 was sold as both a disc version and a Steam downloadable version, but there are no more digital keys available. It's why it's no longer sold anywhere and because 2K no longer owns the MLB license as of 2013, MLB2K12 is de-listed off of Steam (so there's no store page).

So if you haven't been able to purchase the game in the past 10 years, it's extremely hard to find a disc copy of the PC version of the game at a reasonable price these days on Ebay.

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2022 at 5:13 PM, Kccitystar said:

So...

MLB 2K12 was sold as both a disc version and a Steam downloadable version, but there are no more digital keys available. It's why it's no longer sold anywhere and because 2K no longer owns the MLB license as of 2013, MLB2K12 is de-listed off of Steam (so there's no store page).

So if you haven't been able to purchase the game in the past 10 years, it's extremely hard to find a disc copy of the PC version of the game at a reasonable price these days on Ebay.

So, it is imposible to buy the game, if it's not a ridiculous price, this is just abandonware, and i suposse you dont provide any key or crack with no virus.

9 minutes ago, masterofgts said:

So, it is imposible to buy the game, if it's not a ridiculous price, this is just abandonware, and i suposse you dont provide any key or crack with no virus.

You suppose correctly. We do not provide those. It’s also against the rules of this website to discuss or provide cracks.

Archived