Help save Turn 2 Productions!

Y2K

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i ask people to donate if they like my work and want to see more of it. people "willingly" donate in a readme file they downloaded, not be shoving it in their fACE LIKE BANG BANG!! GIMME MONEY SUCKERS I NEED A NEW MOTHERBOARD!!

u see the difference little child..oh and by the way, the only reason im even still around is because people do donate...i dunno how many times i have to tell you i dont consider myself a modder, i do this to make modding easier for people who want to modd...

i don't have to do this and you dont have to make ur little uniform package..i made one program, i didnt think i wass gonna get any donations but i did...

i didnt tell people i got kids to feed please give me money, now did i..

what are you talking about you don't force? your allover this site askin for money, all over mlbcenter.com asking for money, i even saw some dude holding a big sign at todays yankee/mariners game saying "DONATE TO KCCITYSTAR FOR MOBO!"

are you serious sweet tooth? you even got your friend y2k pretending, "i'm sure we can whipp up some money for you" and the DUDE DOESNT EVEN DONATE TO U!!...

god, so pathetic..by the way, thanks for download fuzzmvp. you can expect more releases.loooOOOL.

I never rubbed it in people's faces to donate, it is a choice, if you just say "no, i won't donate" it's cool with me. Right now i'm on another PC, some PC with a cheap processor which I have had for quite a while laying around in my closet. I don't want money for myself, my mods are on the other cpu with the burnt mobo. If people don't want to donate, then I have no problem with it. I hate to see this thread go to waste but indeed it has.

Fuzzy, im sorry, but you cant sit there and knock on someone for something you do as well. While yours might be with a different attitude or different reason, you still asked for money and you said that no further work would be made on something if people did not contribute. You cant lie and say you werent looking for anything.

I personally dont care. If i could, I would give each of you guys something for your time and efforts. If he wants to ask for money, then let him.

BUTTTTT, KC, if you are not loading your work on this site, then I do feel it is wrong for you to come here and ask for assistance. Thats your only problem.

There's a reason why I don't upload, but with confirmation from Trues, I will begin uploading.

I thought that my installers weren't permitted since all the files here are in zip/rar format and my uniforms were in exe format. Trues said I can upload as long as I have a screenie and a readme in there somewhere.

Fuzzy, im sorry, but you cant sit there and knock on someone for something you do as well. While yours might be with a different attitude or different reason, you still asked for money and you said that no further work would be made on something if people did not contribute. You cant lie and say you werent looking for anything.

I personally dont care. If i could, I would give each of you guys something for your time and efforts. If he wants to ask for money, then let him.

BUTTTTT, KC, if you are not loading your work on this site, then I do feel it is wrong for you to come here and ask for assistance. Thats your only problem.

i can't believe the guy that begged for 2 weeks for icy white mets uniforms and emailed other people to harrass cartersyard to make the mets uniforms actually has a friggin opinion on the situation.

your probably the reason he feels like this whole modding thing is a job to begin with.

i don't even know why im responding to your post. i shouldn't have......

i cant believe

the guy who begged for icy white met uniforms and st. patricks day ho ho can uniforms has a friggin opinion....i guess your entitled to it huh?...lol....

HEY CARTER U THERE!! THE GUY WHO P.M'd 231 people on 6 message boards for you to make icy white mets uni GOT AN OPINION.

well thank you golden, for your two cents. I hope you enjoyed my two cents as well.

kccitystar is like 16 years old or something,maybe even younger. Why cant he just ask him mom and dad to get him the motherboard..tell him he needs it for school...ever thought of that? .....

Fuzzy, we dont know KC's position. What if he didnt have parents? What if his parents dont want to give him money? What if KC has a busy life(which i think he does with class and baseball) that doesnt allow him the time to get a job?

You cant be so quick to assume.

And please, yes I did ask Carter to do some uniforms, but if you recall, he did ask for requests. When someone asks what uniforms he can do, I will offer some opinions.

You are here sizing someone down for something that you yourself have done in the past.

You speak of how KC is 16 and act as if his age is asign of maturity and here you are starting what is your 4th or 5th arguement with members of this board. Maybe you can learn a thing or 2 about respect before you get your own.

Now see, here is the problem I have. Initially in the "first" request for money dude says his motherboard burned out and he is using his friends computer. Now.....he says he is using a processor laying around his house. My problem is I smell bullshit. If I don't know you personally, you sure aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt if I think something is fishy. Second problem I have is dude never uploaded here. Period, end of story. Don't have anything against the guy, really.

golden how does this kid not have time for a job? how does this kid afford an internet connection and time to buy games? how does this kid have the time to post online non stop?

someones payin for his internet,its obviously aint him and he's obviously got time to mod so dont give me that.

The people on this board who mod have kids, jobs, girlfriends, gradschool,and like a real world to attend to.

I don't know his position? i know t2p need to sit down and relax and realize that theres a world out there they need to be a part of.

golden are u even aware of the first thread where he claimed i hijacked it? this is a repeated thing on all mod message boards with these guys.

and you know what, iron forge is right...they dont upload here so that's that. And even if he starts uploading here, doesn't make a difference at this point.

golden how does this kid not have time for a job? how does this kid afford an internet connection and time to buy games? how does this kid have the time to post online non stop?

someones payin for his internet,its obviously aint him and he's obviously got time to mod so dont give me that.

The people on this board who mod have kids, jobs, girlfriends, gradschool,and like a real world to attend to.

I don't know his position? i know t2p need to sit down and relax and realize that theres a world out there they need to be a part of.

lol look who's talking. I post because I am online right now and this topic is active. My mother pays for my internet access as part of the cable bill she has to handle. I had stated somewhere that I don't mod 24/7, I mod during the weekends and occasionally on weekdays if schoolwork is lenient.

Now see, here is the problem I have. Initially in the "first" request for money dude says his motherboard burned out and he is using his friends computer. Now.....he says he is using a processor laying around his house. My problem is I smell bullshit. If I don't know you personally, you sure aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt if I think something is fishy. Second problem I have is dude never uploaded here. Period, end of story. Don't have anything against the guy, really.

Obviously if I am using a friend's computer there can possibly be 2 scenarios. Either I was at his house at the time to post the message, or he took it upon himself to bring his rig over so I could extract all the files out of my second hard drive which has all my mods onto CDs. I had to return the PC to its rightful owner anyway. Now, I'm assuming you read it wrong or I posted it wrong on my end but I am using a computer laying around at my house. 166mhz sounds slow but this computer sure beats out any PC with errors anyday.

golden are u even aware of the first thread where he claimed i hijacked it? this is a repeated thing on all mod message boards with these guys.

and you know what, iron forge is right...they dont upload here so that's that. And even if he starts uploading here, doesn't make a difference at this point.

I said you had hijacked it because you took the entire purpose of the thread and gave it a nosedive. I repeated the message on mod boards because some of us don't read this board and read others where I visit. If you managed to catch my post a bit.. I had stated:

There's a reason why I don't upload, but with confirmation from Trues, I will begin uploading.

I thought that my installers weren't permitted since all the files here are in zip/rar format and my uniforms were in exe format. Trues said I can upload as long as I have a screenie and a readme in there somewhere.

Now if I had learned about this prior, all my mods would have been on the site to begin with...

this guy is like mvp macgyver.....his answer for everything is the swissarmy knife. bro, you know how i know your sooO out of touch with this world,(THE REAL WORLD!! NOT MVP 2004 WORLD!!)

the fact that you're trying to explain everything to everyone and justify everything.

just stop man, let it go. you're probably not going to get your 70 dollars and the longer this goes on, the more pointless it seems. the people mlbcenter.com don't even regard you. It's over man, your going to have to find another way to make the money.

let it go man.

this guy is like mvp macgyver.....his answer for everything is the swissarmy knife. bro, you know how i know your sooO out of touch with this world,(THE REAL WORLD!! NOT MVP 2004 WORLD!!)

the fact that you're trying to explain everything to everyone and justify everything.

just stop man, let it go. you're probably not going to get your 70 dollars and the longer this goes on, the more pointless it seems. the people mlbcenter.com don't even regard you. It's over man, your going to have to find another way to make the money.

let it go man.

oh please. don't hate the player, hate the game.

lol...first it was that pedro picture that had everyone on this side of the computer laughing, and now it's your little corny banners and quotes....

it never ends with you, i'm not even sure if your registered to be this corny? do you have a license to be this corny? are you this corny in the real world or they let you slide with that type of stuff online only?

"dont hate the player, hate the game"....lol, cornball..

KlicheCityStar

Damn... I step outside for an hour and when I come back, I find this... jeeeeez.

Fuzz:

So much for keeping it civilized, eh? ;).

KC:

I don't know what your situation is... but sometimes your attitude is not the best, specially when answering some of the allegations thrown to the air by other users.

Golden:

BUSY LIFE!? Well, I'm currently trying to finish my Ph.D. and I also have a REAL LIFE JOB with LOTS of resposabilities... but still, whenever I can, I do some portrait updating as a way to improve my and your (the community) experience with the game.

Just picture this: I could really use some extra RAM for my pc, specially with all the work I do with Photoshop with my measly 10+ portrait sets... but I don't have money to buy it, so I guess the only way to get it is to ask for a "donation". HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?... for me, it's not only ridiculous, but inapropriate too.

kccitystar... for starters, i don't buy your excuse. as you mature you will learn that you have to ask a question to get an answer... don't just assume that you cannot upload to this site! if you truly wanted to be a part of the mvpmods.com community you would have asked trues earlier if your installers were acceptable. it seems pretty backhanded to ask now only because you are in need of assistance yourself. you and your crew there at T2P thought you were bigger and better than everyone else here (your bios on your site are proof). however, you have hit a snag so you are looking for handouts... but honestly, why should we help you? because you have made some uniforms??? most of us posting in this thread have made something at sometime for mvp2004 and uploaded it here but we do not ask for money to upgrade our computers. it seems that the only time you or your pimp y2k post here it is in regards to needing donations to continue your work... well, my suggestion is for you to stop, pick up a copy of photoshop 3, load it on your P166 and get to work or ask your mommy for a motherboard for your b-day. that's it, case closed! let's all try to remember modding is suposed to be for the good of the game, not the good of the individual.

one more thing, goldensuitcase... i have some news for you... it doesn't matter what uniform the mets are wearing, they aren't gonna be playing baseball in october for a long time! give fuzz a break! if it wasn't for him newbies like you would still be trying to figure out what BMPs are. i'm still waiting to see your first mod!

the way i see it, the only person that should be getting donations is trues... he has made all of this possible. if it wasn't for this site or sites like it, we all would not have a haven to learn, communicate, upload and download.

one more thing, goldensuitcase... i have some news for you... it doesn't matter what uniform the mets are wearing, they aren't gonna be playing baseball in october for a long time! give fuzz a break! if it wasn't for him newbies like you would still be trying to figure out what BMPs are. i'm still waiting to see your first mod!

First, the mets are only 3.5 games behind first place and have won 4 of 5 games, of which were against Randy Johnson, Brandon Webb, Roy Oswalt, Andy Pettite(only loss) and Roger Clemens. They also have the 3rd best era in the league and have just gotten back Cliff Floyd with Reyes soon to follow, so to say this team doesnt have a chance is ridiculous. But Im not naive and of course, the chance of them going that far is a longshot, but hey, i have to try and be optimistic.

Second, yes I am a newbie so shoot me. And I have not been blessed with any teachings or any knowledge on how or what to mod. Forgive me for being one of millions that are not able to do such wonderful things like yourself. Believe me though, if I knew how, I would gladly contribute for free no matter what I did or how long it took.

DEVIL:- What is busy to one person, might be easy for another. I wasnt trying to be too detailed. I have no idea what is going on in his life. I was just trying to give examples and hope that Fuzz got the idea.

And again(this is mainly towrds Carter), I cant mod because I have no idea how. All of you that know how have at least been shown by someone or something but I have not so cut me a break and let me download without any ill will.

actually, i remember when i use to send emails to pirate, and he'd ignore me. I remember when serial mike was asking everyone to ask for permission to use an 8x8 grass sample. I remember when I read readme files over and over and over to understand why fsh bmp had to be 24 bit.

you know what golden, i like you. Seriously, lets just drop it because sooner or later, we're going to mix it again in another forumn so lets drop it. Dont defend people you know and you obviously dont belong in this little quarrel.

and by the way, i can see shea stadium from my house and there's no sun shining!! good luck to the mets but to be honest, the marlins and astros got the division on lockdown.

golden drop it bro.

Archived