Help save Turn 2 Productions!

Y2K

Last night, our site (http://www.nxgn.net) went down and we lost everything we had on that space. Our download database (pafileDB) also went out on us. Kccitystar has most of the add-ons in his models.big file on his other primary computer, which he cannot use since his motherboard burned out last weekend. He is currently stuck on a 10 year old PC that cannot do anything we need him to. We are going to start reverting our site back to the old address (www.mlbcenter.com/kccitystar), but in the mean time, we need to get our download files back and get kccitystar's "real" computer running.

So here's the deal: if you downloaded any of T2P's add-ons and have it saved to your computer, please do us a favor by replying here, stating you have it. We will confirm everything via checklist and then you will be free to send it to kccitystar(at)optonline(dot)net. This is to insure that kccitystar doesn't get 20 copies of the same add-on in his inbox. As we said, kccitystar is still short some money ($70 to be exact) and as a result, he cannot buy a motherboard for his "real" computer. This means we cannot completely get our site back to running 100% and he cannot even make add-ons right now. If you would be so generous as to donate a small amount, we would all be extremely appreciative and grateful. You can talk to kccitystar on AIM (Ariel1987) about any donations. T2P will repay those who donate with our work in some way.

So please guys, help us all out. Let's get our site back 100% and let's get the mastermind of Turn 2 Productions back on a computer that isn't 10 years old. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a bunch man! We really appreciate it!

Now if only we could get some donations...

this may be a stupid question and i'm not trying to be smart, but why doesn't he just get a job?

but why doesn't he just get a job?

Not trying to be a smartass either but this is the second time I have seen this request for cash. My 17 year old has two jobs because he likes having spending money. $70 should not be too hard to come up with provided you put in some effort.

here's what i don't understand... kccitystar and y2k keep posting on mvpmods.com asking for donations, yet, when it comes to any of their mods, they don't upload them to this site. so, why should anyone here donate anything? i agree with ironforge and jpup and believe that it may just be time for kccitystar to get a job... afterall, modding for mvp is a hobby, not a business... so stop begging for donations!

it never stops with these t2p guys. It's goddamn hustle for these kids. Every site i go to, it's them begging hands out for money. damn..and now server problems, it NEVER STOPS WITH THESE T2P guys.

:banghead:

i hope this justifies, in any shape or form, the last thread, "hijacked by fuzzZ"

these little commercialized kiddie boppers are the same people that wanted the web slinger on first,second and third base.

Save T2P?..you guys aren't whippin anything up that the rest of the community isn't already doing.

70 dollars for a motherboard? I spent twice that much last night at Angelo and Maxie's SteakHouse and it didn't even support 800 FSB or 4 sticks of ram. :lol:

Guys, I thought we were a community, to help out each other, and share what we do for our passion (baseball). This guys do awesome work for MVP baseball series, Kccitystar makes one of the best if not the best uniforms packages for this community for free, which many hours and sweat has been put to it. I mean this guys are not comming here and asking for some help and their not doing nothing to the community.

To cartersyard: maybe T2P are not uploading their stuff here because they got a wesbite which they upload their stuff. this are my 2 cents. Hope i didnt offend anybody and peace out.

Best Regards.

I agree, It's getting little old guys.

While I appreciate what you guys do. I don't think it's very cool to use these forums as way to scrounge up some cash.

I don't even do it and it's my site and believe me I don't make a dime off this. In fact I pay out of my own pocket to keep it going. But it was my decision to do this and I'm not expecting anything from anyone here.

And cartersyard is right on the money.

Kccitystar makes one of the best if not the best uniforms packages for this community for free

hmm, not in my opinion. iron forge,cartersyard,rolie,sandman,and that other dude thats just been whippin up these 59 white sox...they all make great uniforms.

I know sometimes i take things a little over board,but i mean it in good heart. In all seriousness, i don't like reading posts on every message board(besides this one) where these guys are askin for money. It's one thing to ask for help, i help out everyone that comes my way.

I never ask for money like straight out forward and believe me when i tell you, i'm the brokest dude in this community. My girl paid for the angelo and maxie's steak house.

you don't believe me,ask her yourself,

anna: yup, i paid.

now if that isn't circumstantial proof i dont know what is. :)

Hahahaha!

Cart:

I hear you, I hear you... you're damn right. I'm with you guys in this one... he just needs to get a job.

Fuzz:

This is how I like discussions... open minded and civilized ;).

Christian:

Dude, so that means that I can request donations too for my photosets (which in average takes about 6-8 hours per set to be completed)? Cart's could ask for some financial help too? and what about RGlass? RRodkey? Kamasutra? BartW? My buddy Fuzzone!?... doesn't sound right, heh? well, it's just plain ridiculous.

Donations should be for stuff that really matters... say, for example, that Trues requests some help to pay for the hosting of this site... now, THAT'S IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT, right? I'd be the first one jumping and offering whatever he'd need to keep MVPMods up... but for some uniforms and a few cyberfaces?. I'm sorry, but NO. It's not that I'm not gratefull for their job, because I really am, but what I'm totally opposed to is requesting money for something like this, because if they are doing it as a hobby, then no money should be requested at all... no matter what.

This is just my opinion... and just in case you intend to start a flame war, let me tell you right away... it won't happen... I won't waste my time with it... I've lots of better things to do.

you know something,in all seriousness..lets make a donation to trues right now. im serious, i'll donate 5 dollars myself. Now WHO's WITH ME!!

now i know most of you know me as too be saracastic, but im being real right now. I rather give him money then hear t2p beg for it.

Hey Devil24, dont want to start a flame bro. Kccitystar is asking kindly for some donations to buy a motherboard that died to still work on unis, ect and share it with the community not because he wants money in return for what he does.

Best regard.

Interesting find...

I'd appreciate it if you donated anything at all since I donated my time to do this.

I'm a comp science grad student who is unemployed and maintaining these kinds of

apps in my free time is almost impossible. If my time isn't worth your 25 cents,

then my time isn't worth updating or doing anything beyond what i've done.

donate=update

If you donate, then you can expect me to release an update with MORE FEATURES based

on YOUR very own ideas.Please mention the name of the application you are donating for

since I currently have 4 applications floating around and donations do mean updates for

a particular program. :)

similar to what I am trying to say but I don't force anybody to donate and expect more uniforms from me..

and anyway, you guys just could have said no and carried on with your lives. I apologize if it looked like I was basically panhandling for money.

Archived