Help save Turn 2 Productions!

Y2K

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go *** yourself, fuzzone. Really, if mods and computers aren't all there is to life like you say, then why the hell are you being such a jackass and spending all this time on a PC telling us this?

"LOL Kccitystar, get a life, loser, stupid mod maker for a living lol!"

"Get a life off the computer!"

"I'm still posting like a moron and contradicting my own views!!"

"LOL!! im a hypocrite because im telling you get a life off te pc yet i have none mysef!"

If this didn't warrant a banning, fuzzone, I don't know what does.

Thanks guys, I knew we could all depend on you for help. I didn't realize someone asking for a simple $4 or $5 from a few people so he could get his goddamn PC working was a sham. I didn't realize trying to get some money that you can't get yourself because of your financial situation was a scam. :roll:

Thanks guys, I knew we could all depend on you for help. :roll:

You should watch your mouth, kid... and maybe learn a bit from your pal, KC. He's handled himself very well and thus he's the center of the controversy, he's been very polite with his posts.

Like I've said before... donations should be for important stuff... and in this SMALL WORLD CALLED THE MVP BASEBALL 2004 WORLD, for me at least, only those who host BIG TIME, VERY BUSY sites should, if only the very specific circumstances arise, ask for a donation. I've no problem with KC and it's been demonstrated in more than one ocassion while we've exchanged PMs.

If you are critizicing Fuzz for making an *** of himself... well, then watch your steps, because you're headed the same way.

I won't bother to post again concerning this subject... it's a closed matter to me.

- D24

Like I've said before... donations should be for important stuff... and in this SMALL WORLD CALLED THE MVP BASEBALL 2004 WORLD, for me at least, only those who host bla bla bla yada yada

Screw MVP for a minute. How about him being able to use his PC which has everything important on it instead of having to settle for a 166mhz machine?

And i surely hope you didn't just stand up for fuzzone, because that would be the funniest thing ever.

yo fuzz think before you speak sometimes, because kccity star made mistakes when he made the first thread about his mobo situation, and he admitted it. don't go talking **** to the man and making fun of him cause he doesnt have the money, thats just immature dude.

I've tried, for the past week or so, to relax and speak calmly to this guy about the situation, and yet, I feel like out of the hundreds of users on this site, fuzz apparently decided to single me out because I'm trying to do what he is trying to do. When I asked for a donation, I didn't really expect to recieve 20, 30 bucks...all i asked for was a simple donation, 2 or 3 bucks would have made my day. Fuzz, this goes out to you. If you plan on making a name for yourself in this community little man by exploiting my situation, making a parody of it, you're picking on the wrong f*cking dude. And because you have an editor, doesn't grant you the ability to sh!t gold. You get so emotional over this situation...you remind me of my girl. Most of pages 2-5 have been dominated by your babbling nonsense and repeated (and failed) attempts to try and insult me. You complain that I haven't uploaded anything and I don't deserve to make money yet you make an editor and most of the posts I read about your editor fall into the "how the hell can I do this/troubleshooting" category.

I have a job. I repair computers for about 40 bucks a fix. No one has sent their computer in to me for the past two months or so, so basically i'm short financially. If nobody plans on helping out, you can just let me know and I can find a way to accumulate the rest of the money. It's fine with me. The basis of this topic is around the fact that I lost all the mods I had on my site due to it being deleted. Anybody who was willing to send the files to my email address has sent them to me and that's about all I needed to know. As soon as that Royal guy sent them to me, the discussion should have been over. And no, don't begin saying I am acting immature, because the way you're posting and ridiculing my situation with the motherboard, you're acting like half your age. I'm handling this situation like a man, are you?

Wait wait...holy crap I just read what you said here...

i'm supposed to see eye to eye with a kid who revolves his whole world around modding because he needs a few bucks? I'm supposed to be polite and maintain proper public etiquette? Why because he posts messages left and right on how he needs money bad. Yet this little rodent who doesn't even amount to spit in the real world needs modding to make himself feel important or bigger?

I don't amount to spit? yeah ok buddy. Get a life other than being at these forums non-stop. The world is bigger than MVPMods.com, fuzz.

When have you seen me post left and right about my mobo problem? The reason why its been posted twice is because you ruined the first thread about it...I don't even revolve my world around modding. I mod in my spare time. Now, lets go back to YOU. You come here with your 300 posts like you're some sort of god or commanding force here. I posted my situation here and at MLBC because like I said, some people don't visit this forum. I don't make money modding, and yes, I understand its a hobby. Apparently, you make money off your editor (allegedly) and half the people don't know how the hell to use it properly.

As for your statement...When my post count is over 300 here, I'm actually worth something, right? Tool.

As for modding...I'm through with it. Not because of knuckleheads like Fuzz

Archived