TOTALMINORS VERSION 3 RELEASED!!!

GForce22

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also kinda curious if the pitching fatigue has been fixed with the new download or is GH doing another version when he is back from holidays....

Doesn t say too much in the readme rather than some minor player adjustments...

If anyone knows thanks!

that "new roster" is actually just an update of the TM V3 roster w all the player ids (for the portraits update), all that is different from the previous version are a couple of player ids have been fixed.

It is not an "official" Total Minors release.

"No DL" means noone is on the DL. As we know, there's no way to put guys on the DL so instead injured players were put in the minor leagues. This roster set should instead ignore injuries and just put players where they would have been.

As far as the new download available, as far as I can tell, it doesn't appear to actually be a gforce submitted file. There's an additional readme that's referencing another email account that I don't think would be his. I could be misinformed however.

Thanks,

Nick

If anyone is looking for some sliders to try out...try these:

Level: Allstar

Datafile: Rodkey5

Contact (both): -7

Pitch Speed: 35

Outfield speed (both): -10

Infielder speed (both): -40

errors (both): 20

power (both): 10

steal rate: -43

bunting (both): 15

cpu pitcher fatigue: 20 (I may lower this)

human pitcher fatigue: -20 (I throw a lot around the edges of the zone..I don't need help being "wild")

No, I don't claim these changes will fit anyone..they're only a suggesting. BTW, is anyone using the rosters with any newer datafiles?

-Nick

Can someone give me a download of Bill Harris's Progression file that will actually work? The one I downloaded and installed still makes it have the same problem.

Restart your dynasty after you've installed it.

Can someone give me a download of Bill Harris's Progression file that will actually work? The one I downloaded and installed still makes it have the same problem.

then you installed it in the wrong place. His progression file works fine with it.

GH

that "new roster" is actually just an update of the TM V3 roster w all the player ids (for the portraits update), all that is different from the previous version are a couple of player ids have been fixed.

It is not an "official" Total Minors release.

I appreciate the consideration, but you could have put your name on it. I appreciate your work.

GH

GeForce, I just redownloaded the progression file you put up after your initial release and I was about to install it into

PROGRAM FILES/EA SPORTS/MVP/DATA

and it said I was replacing the same file with the same exact file.

Im telling you, I did this before I started my dynasty and I get the "I want a 166/0years" problem

one thing that bugs me is that Melvin Mora always gets shifted out to CF after the first couple games though he's played every game at 3B this year, thus bringing up some AAA chump. he sucks at third, but CF should be his secondary pos, at least right now.

Ok, i looked and I see 3 files you have uploaded recently

-adjusted progression file (which is the one I used)

-total minors 3

-total minors without DL

Am i missing it?

Can you give me a link?

Second, If the progress file is all I am chanbging, why would I have to start my dynasty over? Ive only played 2 games thought but still.

Not trying to be a pain or anything but when do you think you will make an update for your version 3 rosters.

I really enjoyed version 2 and can't wait for version 3 as sooon as they are converted for the xbox.

I am a huge cubs fan and i live on the northside of chicago. I have one question about the total minors update v3. Why do alou and sammy have a 100 percent contact against lefties is it just in my game or is this how its made? :D

That's the way Sammy and Alou are in Total Minors v3. I'm not sure exactly his method, but they are much weaker against rightys as well. I guess it balances out, because his stats come out pretty accurate (to their career average). Unfortunately players who are having career years, such as Michael Barrett, will end up with like .230-.250BA 8HR year in TMv3. But all in all, TM is mostly accurate if you just ignore the numbers he used and actually play. There are a lot of revisions I made for my own use - IE, Aramis Ramirez has very poor fielding in the game based on career numbers, but he worked a LOT on his defense, and is a very good fielder this year - it isn't a fluke, he simply improved. Same, I think, with Barrett's maturing and finally being healthy. You can't fault GForce though, his rosters are as accurate as you're going to get without implementing assumptions and predictions.

GeForce, great work. I'm pretty happy with your ratings adjustments to the MLB players, as many of them were necessary.

I also appreciate the added effort in updating cosmetic details like stances, body types, etc. It really adds to the beauty of the game in the end.

I hope you can get as much enjoyment out of the game yourself as you've provided for the rest of us with this insanely deep and detailed roster set, because I, like many others have waited patiently for it and am very grateful.

Please keep in mind that we all hope you take on this very dedicated task again in the future, whether it be next year or not, because we would all be at a loss if you didn't. Thank You!

Archived