TOTALMINORS VERSION 3 RELEASED!!!

GForce22

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm most excited about the change in how the batters act. GForces changes to the hidden ratings sounded very promising. I think this set is REALLY going to play much different.

I'm excited to see the final product.

Once I install the rosters...if I choose to start a dynasty with a fantasy draft will all the players be the totalminors versions?

Yes. All of the players are editted seperately, so even if you trade every player from every team, the only thing that yuo are changing are line-ups and pitching rotations, not the players themselves.

Sorry guys. Unexpectedly had to work Wednesday. I have one last thing to take care of (guys listed as A. Player in the FA section need to be deleted...I had e-mailed RGlass about this and never heard back but I think I can take care of it via Access). Am at work now, but hope for a LATE Friday release.

Sorry again for the delay.

GH

Were player IDs altered at all? In my Cubs dynasty, using TOTALMINORS (I believe v2, but maybe v1) I have full portrait updates MLB through AA. I'm hoping I'll still have these? I know I can download and change it all again, but simply updating the rosters would be so much better ;) I'm really really hoping Bartw gets his Cubs cyberfaces done, because man I really don't want to restart a Dynasty AGAIN once I get my v3 Dynasty going :|

Version 3 has been sent to MVPMods.com. It is NOT on my site as of yet. I'll get it up there tomorrow morning. The Non-DL version is zipped with the main v3 upload so you have both of them. The revised progress.big is there also with the revised park factors.

It's late and I'm going to bed. Will be back tomorrow.

Enjoy and thanks again for the support.

GH

Archived