TOTALMINORS VERSION 3 RELEASED!!!

GForce22

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you're still taking edits, estrada is the starting catcher for the braves

i believe you had eddie perez listed in the lineup

I'm at work now, will check when I get home. Thought I had Eddie as starter in one of the DH lineups, just to give Estrada a blow (since EA doesn't implement fatigue :banghead: )

GH

I'm still having that problem in MVPEdit, everyone shows up as either SP or C. It does seem to be fine in-game, but I'd like to be able to look at everyone with MVPEdit.

Also, in late April the Cubs traded Felix Sanchez to the Tigers for Jon Connolly, that might a change you'd want to make. And for some reason Prior shows up as a left handed batter, which I've never seen him do. I don't know if either of those things have been fixed and its just my MVPEdit or roster download was bad

I'm still having that problem in MVPEdit, everyone shows up as either SP or C. It does seem to be fine in-game, but I'd like to be able to look at everyone with MVPEdit.

Also, in late April the Cubs traded Felix Sanchez to the Tigers for Jon Connolly, that might a change you'd want to make. And for some reason Prior shows up as a left handed batter, which I've never seen him do. I don't know if either of those things have been fixed and its just my MVPEdit or roster download was bad

Haven't heard anyone else with this, and I haven't seen it.

Also, I'm not doing trades after opening day.

GH

I don't know if anyone has had a problem with the game locking up but I just recently have.

I've been using the Dodgers and played the first 3 against the Padres just fine, plus a couple of A games. When I started the series against the Rockies, I started getting random lockups at different points in the game. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I've installed rollie's new dodger cyberface since installing totalminors 1.0 but I'm positive that I built those files correctly.

As for things I noticed with the Dodgers:

Brenan King is not in the game, or at least I couldn't find him in AAA or AA

Duaner Sanchez was listed as a LRP but I'm pretty sure he is a MRP

Dreifort and Lima should be LRP's

I noticed Todd Martin (MRP) has the smallest accuracy zone of anyone else, too. At the start of his windup, the green zone is about one bar wide... very hard to stop it there.

Someone just lemmie know about the lockups if they've experienced them. Great work, G.

GForce, is it possible to add Gregg Zaun to Jays' AAA team? He's a veteran backup catcher for the Jays right now.

He's on the FA list but wasn't signed until after the season started so I don't have him on there. You could sign him/add him if you want though since he's in FA.

GH

GForce,

Thanks for the update!!

You did however get Kearns and Dunn mixed up when changing their stance.

Kearns should be more "generic"

Dunn has a more open stance.

No worries, just thought you would want to know for your next update.

Everything else I have seen so far, I liked.

Thanks!!

Duckdodger,

I think your lock ups may be related to the cyber faces. I have tried loading them four times, and have followed the directions, and I still get lock ups, usually right as the game begins. One way you can test it is to back up your current models.big, and then copy over a clean one to see if that will stop your lock ups.

I know most people are not having trouble with Rolie's cyber faces, and I am in no way saying it is an inferior product!! I sure would love to get them working, but they just aren't for me. Maybe someone who has them working could upload their models.big for me to test on my PC to see if it's my not loading them correctly.

GForce, are you doing any releases today? Just wondering.

PROBABLY not until tomorrow night. Had an appointment this morning, so I lost time there. Trying to cram some contract stuff into this update. Next update will be between tonight and Thursday night. Then I'll probably stop the mini-updates and get to a v2 update (of course, still give feedback and I'll get them into that update as well.)

I ask again, any of you who are watching your teams play in real life...make notes on appearance stuff (equipment, glove color, wriitsbands, shinguard, stance, etc.) and I will GLADLY get them into the game.

GH

Looks great so far, I've just got a couple comments about my Cardinals.

- You have horrible ratings for Cody McKay (10/6 & 10/5), he's a bad hitter, but not THAT bad :lol:

- It is great to see you have included Brad Thompson now, but he could use a slight stamina boost into the high 60's or low 70's instead of 52 (i assume the lower rating is because he was used as a reliever mostly last season and I'll understand if you don't want to change it)

- Lankford's contact against lefties seems a little low, he does struggle against lefties, but a 16 rating is pretty bad...high 30's to low 40's i think would be about right.

That is all I have noticed so far, thanks again for all of your hard work.

- Andy

Looks great so far, I've just got a couple comments about my Cardinals.

- You have horrible ratings for Cody McKay (10/6 & 10/5), he's a bad hitter, but not THAT bad :lol:

- It is great to see you have included Brad Thompson now, but he could use a slight stamina boost into the high 60's or low 70's instead of 52 (i assume the lower rating is because he was used as a reliever mostly last season and I'll understand if you don't want to change it)

- Lankford's contact against lefties seems a little low, he does struggle against lefties, but a 16 rating is pretty bad...high 30's to low 40's i think would be about right.

That is all I have noticed so far, thanks again for all of your hard work.

- Andy

Thompson is fixed. I reset the stamina floors at each level, so starters go longer. They were doing just over 5 innings at AA. Now they'll usually do 6 or so simmed, probably 6-7 in an average played game.

Don't know what I did with McKay, though the contact really isn't that far off. If you saw the charts I included in this version, a 15 will get you .200 as an average in sims. But his power should be in the 30s. I think I entered his raw homer projection by accident, instead of the rating. Which is the same point with Lankford, who traditionally is ABYSSMAL against lefties. A couple of years ago he hit .135 against them and struck out 37 times in 74 at bats. His 4-for-10 notwithstanding, I'll leave that one as is.

GH

I just saw while playing that Estrada and Perez switch for lefty/right pitchers

Estrada should be everday (both pitchers)

Also, i noticed Adam LaRoche with loads of protective gear. I'm pretty sure he wears none. Furthermore, he's about as skinny as they get, so if there's a body build lower than the one he has, i would suggest moving him to that one.

Thanks

Change in plan. I will release a v 1.12 either late tonight or, more likely, sometime Wednesday.

Stuff I've already put in for v 1.12:

Cubs lineup fix (had Patterson/Grudzialanek positions swapped)

Move Alec Zumwalt from TB to ATL AA (Rule 5 returnee prior to season. Cut AA catcher Jared Saltalamacchia, who is still in low A and was 3rd catcher)

Buffalo lineup fix

Created Dicky Gonzalez, added to TB AAA (nobody deleted as he took Zumwalt's spot)

Created Cliff Bartosh at Buffalo (Cut Scott Sauerbeck, who won't pitch at all this year)

Placed Johnny Estrada ATL at starting C vs L as well (had him only vs right)

Several D'Backs Equipment fixes

Fixed lefty curveball movement

Multiyear contracts for all teams completed

Boosted floor stamina for starters in minors to raise innings and avoid bullpen abuse

Added Bruce Chen to BAL AAA. (Though this didn't happen until after opening day, when I created Jason Frasor for TOR, Chen was the guy I booted. When I did that, figured I may as well finish that move. Cut Sean Bergman (who was sent down to A-ball at 34 years old to make room for Chen in real life, likely signalling the end of his career))

Fixed sinker description for better accuracy

Fixed rotation roles for D. Sanchez, Dreifort and Lima on Dodgers

Fixed Todd Martin (LA) control

Created Matt Wise, added to MIL (replaced David Elder who isn't with the team)

Fixed Austin Kearns, Adam Dunn stances

Fixed Matt Miller (CLE AAA) pitching delivery to sidearm

Adjusted Jody Gerut skin tone (CLE)

Upped Jose Capellan velocity (ATL minors)

Added knuckleball for ATL minor-leaguer Ray Aguilar

Replaced second Napolean Calzado (one on BAL AAA is correct as of opening day, one on AA replaced as he wasn't acquired until later) with 2B Aaron Herr

Fixed Cody McKay (STL) batting ratings (were too low)

A few guys to enter and a couple of other touch-ups (LaRoche equipment/body type) and I'll put out v 1.12.

GH

I think you need to adjust the stamina for some AA relievers, some had over 70. Also lower the stamina for AA Starting Pitchers, with high stamina they will be as good as a Major league pitcher. So in a Dynasty the CPU will call up a AA pitcher. You need to let the proggression do his part

I think you need to adjust the stamina for some AA relievers, some had over 70. Also lower the stamina for AA Starting Pitchers, with high stamina they will be as good as a Major league pitcher. So in a Dynasty the CPU will call up a AA pitcher. You need to let the proggression do his part

All have been edited, so they won't call them up based on the stamina, since AAA and ML staminas were adjusted as well. With lower staminas, starters were averaging roughly 5 innings at AA, some less. This drains bullpens at AA. AA, AAA and MLB were raised together, so the stamina issue won't impact it. The AA guys still have lower staminas, with less movement and control.

GH

Hey GForce22,

I'm new to the scene and got to say awesome roster set.

Here a list of batting stance, equipment and appearance updates for the Jays:

Catalanotto, Frank - stance Todd Helton

Arms high, legs close together and wiggles his bat. Some roster sets have him with Juan Gonzalez but he doesn't wiggle his bat in a circular motion, it's more back and forth. Also Gonzalez has a high leg kick, the Cat doesn't.

Johnson, Reed - stance Frank Thomas

Stands straight with the bat vertical, short leg kick

facial hair - 8 (i think its listed as barbiche in MVPedit)

Phelps, Josh - stance Mike Piazza

Stands strait, knees slightly bent with the bat close to his chest. His front foot is closer to the plate and upper body twisted slightly.

Woodward, Chris - stance Generic

facial hair - goatee

Gomes, Chris - stance Generic

facial hair - goatee

Pond, Simon - stance Upright

Stands upright feet close together and arms extended. He doesn't wiggle his bat however. Could use Hi stance but it's more a wide stance. Upright is probably closer.

Cash, Kevin - stance Generic

equipment - high socks

facial hair - none

Berg, Dave - facial hair goatee

bone profile - stocky big legs

Adams, Terry - facial hair beard

Hentgen, Pat - facial hair mustache 3

not quite the trucker stash (or whatever its called) but the closest

Clark, Howie - stance classic 3 (don't know who's it is)

Slightly bent hands extended and wiggles his bat a little. Arms are too far behind and his front shoulder a little low but still the closest.

facial hair - none

Now if only everyone else could post their teams updates. I'll be looking closely to other teams for updates, however I don't get to see many other telecast other than the Toronto games.

GForce how long will you be taking these types of request for updates?

If their is anything I can help you with, let me know.

Hey GForce22,

I'm new to the scene and got to say awesome roster set.

Here a list of batting stance, equipment and appearance updates for the Jays:

Catalanotto, Frank - stance Todd Helton

Arms high, legs close together and wiggles his bat. Some roster sets have him with Juan Gonzalez but he doesn't wiggle his bat in a circular motion, it's more back and forth. Also Gonzalez has a high leg kick, the Cat doesn't.

Johnson, Reed - stance Frank Thomas

Stands straight with the bat vertical, short leg kick

facial hair - 8 (i think its listed as barbiche in MVPedit)

Phelps, Josh - stance Mike Piazza

Stands strait, knees slightly bent with the bat close to his chest. His front foot is closer to the plate and upper body twisted slightly.

Woodward, Chris - stance Generic

facial hair - goatee

Gomes, Chris - stance Generic

facial hair - goatee

Pond, Simon - stance Upright

Stands upright feet close together and arms extended. He doesn't wiggle his bat however. Could use Hi stance but it's more a wide stance. Upright is probably closer.

Cash, Kevin - stance Generic

equipment - high socks

facial hair - none

Berg, Dave - facial hair goatee

Adams, Terry - facial hair beard

Hentgen, Pat - facial hair mustache 3

not quite the trucker stash (or whatever its called) but the closest

Clark, Howie - stance classic 3 (don't know who's it is)

Slightly bent hands extended and wiggles his bat a little. Arms are too far behind and his front shoulder a little low but still the closest.

facial hair - none

Now if only everyone else could post their teams updates. I'll be looking closely to other teams for updates, however I don't get to see many other telecast other than the Toronto games.

GForce how long will you be taking these types of request for updates?

If their is anything I can help you with, let me know.

To add on to that, I think that Kevin Cash should have arm strength/acc . at around 13-15 . His pct. right now is .429.

Archived