New Patch!!! Confirmed!

timzeig

I've lowered my refresh too 60hz. Set my vsync on and cranked upped AA & AF. The pitcher/batter animations are normal, but as the game progresses the fielders get faster and faster! Also the thrown ball speed by infielders has gotta be close to 200mph!!

I've tuned the fielders too slower speeds but about 50% of the time they 'breakthrough' the tune setting.

System specs:

AMD64 3200

1024gb RAM

ATI X800pro

SB Audigy2 ZS

120gb HDD Raid 0

WinXP pro

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured out what was wrong...you can't just turn vsync on in the game, but you have to go to advanced display options from your desktop and go to the opengl and/or direct3d tab and turn on vsync for those two things.

I've lowered my refresh too 60hz. Set my vsync on and cranked upped AA & AF. The pitcher/batter animations are normal, but as the game progresses the fielders get faster and faster! Also the thrown ball speed by infielders has gotta be close to 200mph!!

I've tuned the fielders too slower speeds but about 50% of the time they 'breakthrough' the tune setting.

System specs:

AMD64 3200

1024gb RAM

ATI X800pro

SB Audigy2 ZS

120gb HDD Raid 0

WinXP pro

try setting temporal AA on as well

i figured out what was wrong...you can't just turn vsync on in the game, but you have to go to advanced display options from your desktop and go to the opengl and/or direct3d tab and turn on vsync for those two things.

you figured it out on your own though it's been mentioned in this thread over 100 times? good job :roll:

Those of you with high end machines may want to look at enabling Vsync so it doesn't run too fast. Someone on another board felt that it was running in 'fast-forward' on his high end machine.

I am having that exact problem but am not very good with all the details on my computer. So how do you enable Vsync ??????

you figured it out on your own though it's been mentioned in this thread over 100 times? good job :roll:

uh-not funny. anyway, it was not mentioned as far as the specifics of where to turn on vsync. for me at least, turning on vsync in the game didn't do it because i had to do it in display options as well, which was not mentioned. but its ok if your personality is an ***.

uh-not funny. anyway, it was not mentioned as far as the specifics of where to turn on vsync. for me at least, turning on vsync in the game didn't do it because i had to do it in display options as well, which was not mentioned. but its ok if your personality is an ***.

ROTFLMAO...Dude, some guy on the 7th or 8th page of this thread posted a SCREENSHOT of where to change it!

even so, there's no need to be a sarcastic little bi tch just because i didn't have the time to look at 20 fu cking pages of nonsense for a video game. i was just trying to help the guy on the 21st page or so who obviously was still having trouble...probably like me, he didn't want to read 20 pages. so don't get your panties all in a bunch for such a little issue :lol:.

Archived