New MLB Logos

Yammer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drays9rz.png

:| I guess I should go 8X...

Great looking, KC. That's what 2x is for. Yammer's effect also looks awsome. Now, just change the original blurry buttons graphic for something else, taking the resizing advantage, bro. The script texture and shadow effect are simply great. I' ll keep on my 192x192 format, but I must accept true 2x brings a detail level that 2xlite can't achieve.

Yammer thats easy, just email me over the Owner Modes and I'll do it for ya. I might have to sim one day to get a more unique money value for the cheat to work but no games will be simmed. My email is kriegfam@alltel.net

That's an awesome preview, and if there was a way to make the effect just a bit more subtle, I'd definitely hop on board. What does the technique look like with a wordmark that uses "sparkly" embroidery and tackle twill (i.e. the Marlins and Nationals)?

Yammer thats easy, just email me over the Owner Modes and I'll do it for ya. I might have to sim one day to get a more unique money value for the cheat to work but no games will be simmed. My email is kriegfam@alltel.net
thanks but I finally got it to work for me last night. But thank you for the offer

Great looking, KC. That's what 2x is for. Yammer's effect also looks awsome. Now, just change the original blurry buttons graphic for something else, taking the resizing advantage, bro. The script texture and shadow effect are simply great. I' ll keep on my 192x192 format, but I must accept true 2x brings a detail level that 2xlite can't achieve.

Come on people, lets see some 512x512! :p

Sorry, now I'm just showing off..... but I came up with a new pattern and tried it on the silver. I just made this logo 5 minutes ago.

CMBlogo.gif

Opinions please?

Looks sweet to me!

Oh, one thing I noticed in your logo pack...you have the Detroit Away and Detroit Home logos switched. The "D" is their Home logo, while the "Detroit" is their away. Other than that, they look sweet!

Looks sweet to me!

Oh, one thing I noticed in your logo pack...you have the Detroit Away and Detroit Home logos switched. The "D" is their Home logo, while the "Detroit" is their away. Other than that, they look sweet!

Yeah I just named them wrong. was too lazy to change it, lol

The only problem w/that is this - the models.big size. We won't know for sure, on '05, unless somebody get it too big though :D

Performance should be the true problem if so. Very few computers could run the game at a decent speed with 512x512 jerseys.

Archived