Unlce Mo's next video

UncleMo

I think he is trying to play the file while it is still zipped. He needs to learn what drag and drop is maybe. If that is not the problem I have no clue what is.

Not that it matters, but when I said

"I'm sorry, I don't use Mozilla. Mozilla may protect against zipped files since the problem with XP is that it did not. " I meant to say explorer, not XP.

I'm using Mozilla and it works perfectly... I have no problems at all with zipped files.

I d/l the file and the zipped folder is sitting on my desktop, I double click it to open it and a pop up box comes up saying that "The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

When I try to use Extraction Wizard it tells me there are no files to extract.....

WTF

Winnie, there is something wrong with your PC. Before you believe me though, download something else that is zipped (not .rar) from mvp or any website. Then do the same thing. Double click it. If the same message comes up there is something wrong with your PC that I can not help you with. If all goes well with the other file, then there is something wrong with your PC downloading that particular file. I can email the video to you if you have enough space in your inbox. It is about 16-19 megabytes. Not sure. Let me know. Mo.

hey guys, i want to watch the videos before uploading them to the game so that if i don't like it, i don't have to use it. can any of you do that?

btw, can someone do a video featuring the braves and the braves remix of "welcome to atlanta" by ludarcris? if there is a braves remix of any other songs by ludracis, that could work too.

WinnieThePujols,

I'm uploading the video to my site right now... I'll post a link so that you can download it unzipped.

bravesj858,

What are you talking about??? you don't need to upload this video into the game... :roll:.

thanks for sharing man. i wish i could get a job making commercials. your song was good-funky techno-ish. sorta old school techno-ish. good job. you use microsoft movie maker or you have another program?

Microsoft Movie Maker. The song I'm planning on using in my next video is an old rap hit called "Run's House" by Run DMC.

That's the song for now, I might change it later.

bravesj858, I would fulfil your request but I'm sick of making videos, I wanna play the game for the fun of it now, and plus the video I'm about to do-I already have a song set in my mind adn I'm pretty darn set on it too. Can't say what it is.

By the way, these videos don't go with the game so you only have to download it and watch it. That is all there is to it. No installing anything. So you'll b fine. BTW, watch for Furcy rounding 3rd as Rolen turns his head as in "where'd the ball go???". You'll enjoy that as a braves fan. I'll try to get Chipper and Jordan in my next video. All I got for Jordan is an awesome strikout on him. Ha.

your pc is now ghettofied my friend. try using a hammer and go to town. leave the monitor alone. just aim for the pc. oh, and can you send me your RAM before you lose it. I could use some more RAM.

In all seriousness, I wonder if we could put the video into the game???? Anyone? Not just my video, any video. I'm not big headed.

In all seriousness, I wonder if we could put the video into the game???? Anyone? Not just my video, any video. I'm not big headed.

that's what i've been asking...like the video that shows at the start after "it's in the game" ad, and replace with about a 1 minute video that one of you guys make....that would be intersting. i can see braves highlights right now.

love the video btw.

Archived