Unlce Mo's next video

UncleMo

Look out. I'm done recording tons of footage of great plays, amazing plays, and plays you almost never get to see in baseball. You got it. I'm doing another video that will ROCK YOUR FACE OFF. This will be THE video to end all videos. I'm out.

ok guys. i have the intro freaking awesome and i just did some more this morning. i am having a hard time nailing down one song for the video. i badly wanna tell you guys what 2 songs i am torn between but maybe it will take away from the video. so, since the video editing needs to go with the song i may just make 2 videos, both just about the same as the other, and both to 2 different songs. sorry to the grammer police for the no caps. kccity star, i think you're the dude that kicked my head in online. i'm still seeking counseling for that butt whooping lol.

Oh, and the standard answer as to when, I've been spitting out 2 weeks. Really, I don't know. Could be 1 week from now. Will work on it now, some Sunday I hope, then Thurs. next week all weekend next weekend. Oh, I forgot, I have the day off this Tues. Moo ha ha ha. Ok, time to shut up now.

Finished. Uploaded. Waiting for MVPMODS' approval. Look for it in the Misc. section. Great middle part, great run downs, nice ending. For those of you who did not see your fav. players/teams, I'm sorry. Only so much footage can be in the video but I am going to do a part 2 and then THAT will be my very last video ever. Unless someone wants to challenge me...?

Have a great day. Mo. <><Jesus><>

UncleMo - very nice work! I liked the beginning a lot.

One question, though. Why were the only 2 players to be hit in the whole video Yankees? Posada and Jeter. :wink:

Nice play by Tino at first, though!

Nice work.:)

Mark B, definately no disrespect to any 1996 Yankees. Even though they beat the ever living crap outta my Braves. It was just the team that I happened to be recording when I started thinking that I needed to include some beaned plays.

No way. It is a zip file. If you have XP, double click the zipped folder, left click on the movie file and drag it onto your desktop. Now double click the movie file. Make sure you have Windows Media on your Computer too. That will play the movie. Have a great day. Mo. <><

No way. It is a zip file. If you have XP, double click the zipped folder, left click on the movie file and drag it onto your desktop. Now double click the movie file. Make sure you have Windows Media on your Computer too. That will play the movie. Have a great day. Mo. <><

I've d/l it twice now and I cant get it to work it keeps saying the file is invalid or corrupted. I have Windows XP home edition and am using Mozilla....I'm really confused.

I'm sorry, I don't use Mozilla. Mozilla may protect against zipped files since the problem with XP is that it did not.

Don't double click on the file while it is in the zipped folder, drag it outta the folder and drop it onto your desktop. Don't download it again. You've already got it, the file is not corrupted (others were able to download it and play it fine). Anyone wanna help Winnie if he/she posts again please?

KCCITYSTAR, Um, where's your first video? I wanna c it.=Mo=

Archived