Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

Started with Pedro and Damon. Damon Got big anime hair BAdMOfo. maybe i should do different toned versions of his insane hair. i personally like the big anime hair. My theory is like Hunter S. Thompsons' "If you're gonna do something the tendency is to take it all the way!"

boston1.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started with Pedro and Damon. Damon Got big anime hair BAdMOfo. maybe i should do different toned versions of his insane hair. i personally like the big anime hair. My theory is like Hunter S. Thompsons' "If you're gonna do something the tendency is to take it all the way!"

boston1.jpg

Nice work! Here's a suggestion though: perhaps you can "pull" more hair out on Damon's back so that it'd like less like spikes.

here'a question - how do you do the mustache/beards? I was trying to edit Halladay's beard/mustache to golden yellow(right now it's brown) , but I have no idea how to do it with Photoshop.... :banghead:

you just use the paint brush, that's the easy way but, the best way is adjusting the color with either hue saturation or replace color. there are probably a hundred way to do it photoshop.

the latter is a lil tricky at first, but results are much better then just using a paint brush. it all depend on the player i guess. lemme check the file to see it, brb

replace color is good to uses but you have to select the area first or elses the eyebrows will get altered too

Lol, I had no idea how to use replace color, so , i'm testing out hue/saturation, and it's looking pretty nice.

they both cool, the both get different results, I have fun making crazy faces and colors. i could make a whole team of retards. lol Rolie's retards put ii in TeamFuzZ Presents: Mvp Studio Final LMAO

omg...rolie i swear bro. I Think your on to something.

people talking about college baseball teams, old time baseball teams, fantasy teams...

what about special ed teams? Boys and Girls Club Teams? Higher Learning for the Special Teams?..

that would be Krazy with a capital K . Hey we should put a team of ourselves on it! I can make the cyberfaces of teamFuzz . Even make jerseys and anyone that want part in the team. Dude!

Team Fuzz, I would play as that team, seriously you got to itz your last program here! Make some sick unis and put an MVPmods patch on it and have you as the manager. That would be Krazy!

ok ok..listen,its like 3 in the morning and im stunned right now cuz the ideas your hitting me with is like an iron pipe across the head on the strip of st. tropez.

we can have a modders team!! and those kids from t2p can be in it too!! trues can be in it. CARTERSYARD!! IRON FORGE..and we can have team logos!! This is going to be crazzzyyyy...ezorn,pirate, everyone can be in it...and we dont even have to ask permission, we'll just put them in and release the team.!!!

bro im soo serious right now..it'll be called "MVP MODDERS"...i'll finish up the program, yankees will do the logos, and you make 2 uniforms..and hopefully devil24 will get around to making some portraits!! DEV...where are u man?where are the 57 dodgers bro!!!..

this is definitely fiyah conversation..

ill make the players,stats,position and all of that, and finish up the app. we'll release 57 dodgers,washington senators,1927 yankees,and MVP MODDERs..4 teams(dont worry bout 57 dodgers,senators,or yankees,those are all done)...

bro, this is like the golden calling.

you know what, I SWEAR TO GOD IM DOING IT!!..

i just need yankees to whip up some simple logos and maybe you make like one uniform that says..lol...MVP MOD SQUAD..hold on,im going to tell you my 25 man roster..

1-Rolie- catcher

2-fuzZ One- definitely a left handed pitcher

3-yankees763- he'll have to choose

4-cartersyard- he can choose his position, but i can picture him being a third basemen.

5-thome25-definitely a backup first baseman.

6-ezorn - i'm willing to bet money he'd be a golden glove candidate at shortstop

7-renegade-right fielder

8-pirate- centerfielder so he can be near his signs. u gotta respect that.

9-iron forge- left fielder, laying in the cut,waiting for the line drive..thats him all the way

10-trues- i dunno if he'd want to have a say, but i definitely see him as a first baseman

11-devil24-second baseman or whatever he wants, as long as he can get some portrait sets done!!!jkerwkjfdsjkfds

12-umachines-back up centerfielder because god knows pirate might get hurt. AND I JUST CANT RISK IT!!

13-bartW-designated hitter or backup right fielder.

14-kamasutra-definitely a starting pitcher.

15-sandman-starting pitcher. HIS NAME IS SANDMAN DAMN IT!!

16-Rglass-starting pitcher

17-SQ322-most likely a relief pitcher.

18-chukj45-shortstop

19-fastballfreddy-starting pitcher

20-krawhitham-second baseman

21-kerm-second baseman

22-ari-utility player

23,24-y2k, kccitystar - they can be relief pitchers. y2k can be the closer because he's a big rivera fan. ENTER SANDMAN. KCCITYSTAR...well, can't have one without the other.

this is going to be soo officialy legit.

im undecided on the 25th spot because i don't want to leave someone out...no disrespect if i accidentally forgot to add your name.

rolie, its about 3:30 in the morning right now..we gotta agree on this before they wake up..lolollloooooll..

im definitely starting this tomorrow,and im kicking up this application into full gearrrrrr...we have to talk to yankees763 about the logos...you know what,if you come up with the logos, run it by him...

im actually sketching all this out on paper right now...the golden plan!!

operation MOD SQUAD in full gear!!

i hope devil agrees to make the player portraits..if so, i'm going to ask anyone to submit their photo and if they don't...IM MAKING UP A PHOTO FOR THEM!! loooOOOLL..

modders listed above: please list your accurate height,weight,age,birthday. It's at least what we can have accurate..!!!...all pitching batting and so on will be made up but realisitic...no super dooper players.

damn, i think we should have started a different thread for this!! DAMN IT ROLIE!!! I CANT CONTROL IT!! ITS FLOWING RIGHT NOW AND PAL, THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!!

Archived