Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry didnt see those questions

are the menu portraits 2x or normal size?

are you getting an error, if so what is it?

what team are you applying uniforms too?

are the uxxxy.fsh and fxxxy.fsh small case?

the menu are the default ones you made

no error at all in your program, it just reverts back

Applying them to the Reds u20i.fsh

yeah small case

i want to get peoles ideas on some things

IVY WALLS in Stadium?

swimsuit babe on top of scoreboard or a mod squad sign?

NAME FOR THE STADIUM, i want to add some signage showing off the new stadiums name

I NEED THE TEAM LOGO work is going fast here and im at a breif stopping point, i need ad feedback.

I hope you all understand im trying to make this everyones stadium not just my own creation, so i want to know what everyone want to see in it

anyone working on another team. i would hope to be included since i haven't made the cut for the mod team. hopefully my work will be shown soon. i would like to be the Ace of the forum team. anyone got ideas for a name? the modders do need a rival. :D

Also, where the hell is snepp? haven't seen him around at all lately.

Here would be the top 25 posters as of the time of this post. These should be the top 25 that are not listed as being on the Mod Squad.

1. Five

2. Goldensuitcase

3. Jpup

4. GoChiefs

5. Snepp

6. snivem eht

7. Yankees4life

8. 19nazzy

9. ChrisS

10. KenDammit

11. pfunk880

12. rambully

13. Big Mike

14. Geforce22

15. Solid Wing

16. Yankees1979

17. RS Camaro 8

18. Metal Boy

19. Gromit

20. the Super

21. Big Bully

22. Cris987

23. Knether21

24. Backdraft

25. Dero

Next up:

DKrause, MarkBtheYankee, Vinestal, drovebykeptgoing, and GoodyBucs.

Some of these guys are big users of the XBOX forum and we can get some more alternates if they are not interested. What do you guys think of the list?

Sorry if someone was left off. The people listed are people that you see almost daily or many times a day on this site. Fuzz, rolie, renegade, let me know what i need to do.

You know what would be funny. Using the uniforms from the Bad News Bears with Chicos Bail Bonds on the back of their jerseys. I would laugh my *** off every time playing. Matter of fact.....I got dibs on making this jersey!!!!!!

bnbbbook.jpg

Fuzzone i fixed the problemwith 2x uniz!

i had to first make an fsh file using fshed, then import them into your uni editor snip,

uni1.jpg

still need to fix collar, logoz, get some kick a$$ shoes and gloves from

Kccitystar !

excellent job guys.

i did alot of progress with the program yesterday and it looks and feels good. I updated the stadium editor also because someone had requested something be done to it.

Im going to continue working on the create-a-team app.

jpup, regarding the forum squad. We'll be working on that as soon as everything is done. One step at a time.

and i have 25 man roster for the forum squad, your on it and most of the guys u mentioned are on it. just one or two differences.

renegade, yeah man, the chick at the top needs some work, i can barely see her...um smile. but good job. I hope the stadium looks a bit more high quality on my end.

rolie--nice uniforms my man.

yankees763-let me know when you finish with the 7 logos, no rush though.

all right everyone keep me posted.

one last thing, if you would like your real stats(age,birthday,height,weight and so on, in the game)...email me at fuzzyfluid with the info.

if you would like your picture in the game, email devil24 or me with the photo.

1-Rolie- catcher

2-fuzZ One- definitely a left handed pitcher

3-yankees763- he'll have to choose

4-cartersyard- he can choose his position, but i can picture him being a third basemen.

5-thome25-definitely a backup first baseman.

6-ezorn - i'm willing to bet money he'd be a golden glove candidate at shortstop

7-renegade-right fielder

8-pirate- centerfielder so he can be near his signs. u gotta respect that.

9-iron forge- left fielder, laying in the cut,waiting for the line drive..thats him all the way

10-trues- i dunno if he'd want to have a say, but i definitely see him as a first baseman

11-devil24-second baseman or whatever he wants, as long as he can get some portrait sets done!!!jkerwkjfdsjkfds

12-umachines-back up centerfielder because god knows pirate might get hurt. AND I JUST CANT RISK IT!!

13-bartW-designated hitter or backup right fielder.

14-kamasutra-definitely a starting pitcher.

15-sandman-starting pitcher. HIS NAME IS SANDMAN DAMN IT!!

16-Rglass-starting pitcher

17-SQ322-most likely a relief pitcher.

18-chukj45-shortstop

19-fastballfreddy-starting pitcher

20-krawhitham-second baseman

21-kerm-second baseman

22-ari-utility player

23,24-y2k, kccitystar - they can be relief pitchers. y2k can be the closer because he's a big rivera fan. ENTER SANDMAN. KCCITYSTAR...well, can't have one without the other.

this is going to be soo officialy legit.

im undecided on the 25th spot because i don't want to leave someone out...no disrespect if i accidentally forgot to add your name.

Pitch...I cant pitch for JACK....id give up 10 in the first inning

Im an outfield guy...

yeah i dont know whats up with that.no one mentioning their pictures...you dont actually have to send ur realll photo..just a good head shot that symbolizes ur nick...

send pictures to devil24!! i'll send you my headshot this tomorrow or so..

just did that, good point

Archived