Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent job guys.

i did alot of progress with the program yesterday and it looks and feels good. I updated the stadium editor also because someone had requested something be done to it.

Im going to continue working on the create-a-team app.

jpup, regarding the forum squad. We'll be working on that as soon as everything is done. One step at a time.

and i have 25 man roster for the forum squad, your on it and most of the guys u mentioned are on it. just one or two differences.

renegade, yeah man, the chick at the top needs some work, i can barely see her...um smile. but good job. I hope the stadium looks a bit more high quality on my end.

rolie--nice uniforms my man.

yankees763-let me know when you finish with the 7 logos, no rush though.

all right everyone keep me posted.

yeah bro chgick will be better by release time, if not im thinking of making a stadium sign once I get feedback on a stadium name something similar to what the mariners have at safeco something cool up there. i still want some feedback on the walls do u guys want ivy walls, or maybe a black and red wall like black with red trim at the top? let me know guys as im planning on going at it when i get home from work today. also, do u guys like the mod squad banner i put in there? leave it? move it somewhere else? lem me know fellas, ive gotten barely any feedback so far. FUZZ'S slogan will be in the stadium somewhere i9m sure of that much.

Ivy walls would be tight but that's kinda wrigleys thing you know, Stadium name is up to you bro, if i new how to make stadium i'd probably name it after myself lol. itz your baby! black and red wall like black with red trim sounds great too! Renegades Field!

front2.jpg

i'm not sure if this new front. look kinda muddy from far away, in or out what do yall think?

i'm not sure if this new front. look kinda muddy from far away, in or out what do yall think?

personaly i like the idea of the ball with the lettering.

The flame doesn't fit and can give the impression of blurriness. I would keep it, because it is a nice element, only shrink it and move it to the right, on top of squad (sort of like a patch)..

that's my 2 cents.

not sure i quite know what you mean, confused but i know its way to blurry, should I move the flame on top of squad? or shrink it entirely?

i'm not not sure what you mean by moving it to the right without moving the ball? should i put the orinal letters in and then put the flaming ball up? lol flaming ballz

i got an idea of where we can go when this is all done, we could make the mod squad and all then the forum team and someone, fuzz or someone can go ahead and make the comp vs. computer with the mod squad vs the forum team and maybe he can make a video out of the game so we all can see some of it, maybe a highlite real where he picks the most important areas and puts them in a video and everyone on the site can see it, we can have like a best of 7 series and he can do 1 game a day till the series is over. that would be awsome, we can vote for who the mvp's were and everything right here on the site. MVP BOWL Modders vs Posters. maybe bbsc can get a team to compete too or something idk, it would just be cool to do all this then have like a series to watch all of our work in action and be able to watch us all in action on the feild. our cyber selves. let me know if this is a good idea or not

hey guys, im at a fronts house across state.

rolie i really like the uniform with the fireball in the middle. please dont change that.

regarding forum squad and mod squad, it will be as realistic as possible as i've completed the stats for both already. Mod squad will not have the advantage.

i appreciate all the feedback going on here but i'm having trouble focusing on who's doing what.

rolie's working on uniforms. yankees763 has made the logos which includes trues M.S so please no more logo changes.

KC has made sneakers and gloves.

renegade is doing the stadium and devil24 is handling portraits.

i've done both rosters and finishing up the app.

lets not make this too complicated. All the ideas are great, lets stick to a path.

not sure i quite know what you mean, confused but i know its way to blurry, should I move the flame on top of squad? or shrink it entirely?

i'm not not sure what you mean by moving it to the right without moving the ball? should i put the orinal letters in and then put the flaming ball up? lol flaming ballz

lol@ flaming balls, the first thing you said: leave the ball where it is (in the O of MOD) and just take the flame part, shrink it (so that it's the size of a patch...) and simply move it on top of squad, like you said.

I've never said shrink flame ball patch in the same sentence b4, feels unsettling..

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been working on a fantasy stadium for a while now and I figure we could probably use it for one of the stadiums (MOD squad or Forum squad). I'll post some pics in a few.

I used Forbes Field as a base.

Smokin up two stadiums!!!!! that's unreal!

making the the unis for the mod forum team,

BUT?

whats their exact name. i'm making their unis now but im not sure about the logos colors etc. are they gonna be the same as mod squad or am i supposed to make a completely new one? I wanna make sure were omn the same page. Yanks763 where are you bro?

Right here Rolie. Just got home. trying to catch up on all the info going on here. How about Modders Park or "The Mod" for our stadium. Any ideas guys for the Forum Squad, I'll see what I can come up with after a bite to eat.

hey, cartersyard wants to make a forum squad uniform so i told him to go ahead and do it.

renegade, please email me with the official and final name of both stadiums.

rolie,email me and tell me how many uniforms you got and which ones you've done.

and carter is doing a forum squad uni. ok im off,speak to you guys tonight.

Right here Rolie. Just got home. trying to catch up on all the info going on here. How about Modders Park or "The Mod" for our stadium. Any ideas guys for the Forum Squad, I'll see what I can come up with after a bite to eat.

Yanks763, cartersyard is out of Retirement! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you you read that. ill paste it again!

cartersyard is out of Retirement! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's great, He's gonna make the forum squad uniz so get in touch with him. Trues probably has some great ideas, he made one of the kick *** logos for us. YAY!!!! i leave them up to you amigos!

i'm pretty much done with the Mod sqaud home uniz, gonna start the roads ones easily ,don't worry yanks763 the logos are gonna be the same lol. just gonna change the bottoms to gray and the sleeve neutral with the front sides! and the bill of cap colar. but thats a piece of cake since all the created art is done,

thanks again Trues and Yanks763!!! you made this uniform 10 times easier to make. I can't thank the both of you enough.

We'll try not to let this get outta hand. Fuzzone seems a lil stressed with so many requests. Artists have active imaginations! but no more request for palm knuckballs or mink coat jackets for managers. It may be furry now,but its a staightjacket in the summertime.

lol... thanks rollie!

for now i am just semi-unretired... i just had to take part in this great team effort!

i am going to try to make this uniform in the 2X style that everyone else is doing now as well... so be patient... but it will get done... and soon!

yanks... trues and i are thinking green and beige to match the site... if you want the hex codes are: green: #333931 and beige: #E2E0D6... anything that you can come up with would be great! thanks.

The colors for the stadium are green and beige. So I think we should use those. Plus they tie in real well with the site.

The stadium I'm working on was gonna be called "MVPmods Stadium" but we can change the name to reflect the team.

if anyone wants to make batting gloves or shoes, please feel free... the hex codes for the colors are posted above.

the home uniforms will be white with green sleeves and the away are tbd... any suggestions?

Archived