Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

mod squad forum fanatics is part of the studio. u need team importer 1.0 to install the teams,how else u think your going to install it???..huh@@

DOWNLOAD THE STUDIO!!!

theres 4 teams,57 dodgers,65 senators, mod squad,forum fanatics.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod squad forum fanatics is part of the studio. u need team importer 1.0 to install the teams,how else u think your going to install it???..huh@@

DOWNLOAD THE STUDIO!!!

theres 4 teams,57 dodgers,65 senators, mod squad,forum fanatics.

yey!!!!!!!! you are the woman! i mean man!!! weeeeee

Remember to have someone drive you home tonight chuckles.

renegade,trues..can you guys upload forum field and The Mod.

i sort of want to try the teams out in the stadium.

by the way, i've already got some emails about how some players on the mod squad and forum fanatics are really better than others, and how come this guy hit that much and this guy cant hit for spit---i randomly made some players better than others. There was no real preference except obviously for my player :) if you're playing and you see that some players are really really good, it balances out because some players aren't that good either.

and okay, i know i made myself a really good pitcher, but fastball freddy and kameraman kamasutra have better attributes than me in different categories so stop screaming at me. And forum fanatics have great players and a good pitching squad. Both Teams are great teams, depends how great teams match up against each other.

• 2 months later...

the uniforms are hottt!!!

probably the best work by rolie and carter.

Rolie's catcher mask is mad weird lol. and The coach comes out with a fur coat.

The forum fanatics coat comes out with some trendy grey camaflouge kind of thing. But all the unis are probably highest quality.

Archived