Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u crazy fools are on the starting lineup. there's 4 different rosters. Everyone starts depending if you're facing a left handed pitcher, or right handed pitcher, if it's AL or NL...Rolie, you start on 3 different rosters.

kamasutra, you're the second starting pitcher!!

everyone starts depending on who mod squad is facing.

more screenshots. GUYS LISTEN UP. I noticed something, FORUM FANATICS HAS 2 LEFT HANDED PITCHERS AND MOD SQUAD HAS 2 LEFT HANDED PITCHERS, but yet when i import the MET files to the game,all pitchers are right handed.Any one know what's up with that?

screenshot9.jpg

screenshot10.jpg

kamasutra, you're the second starting pitcher!!

everyone starts depending on who mod squad is facing.

Your arguments are quite valid, even so... Kam strongly disagrees and demands to be put on the chopping...um trading block!... see?

kam.gif

ok that was just scary.lol

wait till the damn thing comes up. YOU THROW A MEAN YACKER!!@!

scaring the opposing team (and their families) is part of my game..

as for the yacker, i'll take your word for it.

"I hate all hitters. I start a game mad and I stay that way until it's over."

- Don Drysdale

(see? I'm not alone...)

hey kam, i'm probably asking a really stupid question here, but...

who the heck is that in your portrait? looks similar to what's-his-name in the good, the bad and the ugly...

it's not a stupid question, you're right on the money, it's from the good, the bad and the ugly, it's Lee Van Cleef (sentenza)...of course, the bad.

it's not a stupid question, you're right on the money, it's from the good, the bad and the ugly, it's Lee Van Cleef (sentenza)...of course, the bad.

that's what i thought...just couldn't draw his name out of my head, lol

been debating on whether or not to get the new 2-disc dvd set...gotta love spaghetti :mrgreen:

screenshot12.jpg

screenshot11.jpg

ok listen,im in a massive rush. sorry guys. I JUST UPLOADED THE WHOLE THING. I hope you guys enjoy. There's always a bug here and there so don't get disappointed if something isn't working correctly. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Ok guys, thanks. I tried to tone down as many players as i could but some of them are just power houses, especially those forum fanatics..they tough.

PLEASE READ THE README FIL AND REFER TO THE new thread in COMPLETED MODS--> TeaMFuzZ PResents: Mvp Studio Final 1.0

ok this is weird.im at a party right now at a lexington ave. party, people drinkin and yet im on mvpmods.com checking mail..ahh realized my true love...

trues,renegade,release stadiums.

ok enough of this pandering you tease, release the mofo already :twisted:

Archived