Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no more logos. if you want to make one for the sake of making one then go ahead, but it won't be used for this project. sorry. Where were you 17 pages ago huh?!!

look on the bright side, you're a pretty good first basemen on the mod squad.

Ok fuzz it took me 2 hours and read all 17 pages lol.Man I wished i noticed this before but things are looking great.Good job guys.Fuzz if it's not too late im e mailing u my stats .Im gonna send a pic too so if u can get it too devil before the portraits are finished that be great.

ok forget the portraits. I'm going to release the app along with the teams and logos and so on later on tonight after i do a bit more testing. Devil24 or anyone else can release the portraits later.

So later on tonight i'll upload it, i just have to do a bit more testing. Time to get this badboy out there.

ok ok,i went out earlier tonight and i just got back like 30 mins ago, i've been writing the tutorial and help me file and after that,i have to tone down the player stats a little.

this is going to be intense.

DEFINITE RELEASE FOR THURSDAY!

I just played again Mod Squad Against Forum Fanatics and that crazy ******* Iron Forge went 5 for 5 and was diving all over the place in left field....im going to have to tone that crackhead down.

on forum fantic side, 19nazzy and bigbully hit 3 homeruns a piece and both of them hit the ball while it was practically out the zone.

everything else seems toned down enough and realistic as possible(realistic to other major leaguers).

will upload after readme file is completed.

that crazy ******* Iron Forge went 5 for 5 and was diving all over the place in left field....im going to have to tone that crackhead down.

Well then....this just wouldn't be a realistic representation now would it?!?!?! BTW, I know I'm supposed to email my bio but anyhow:

HT = 5'8"

WGT = 182

THROWS = R

BATS = R

don't know the cyberface stuff so just put an extremely handsome sandy brown haired white guy with a set of blond twins on each arm.

screenshots. okay i finished readme file. im going to install the 57 dodgers now and the 65 senators and upload tomorrow afternoon. thats my deadline. i really want to do this before the weekend gets in, so hopefully tomorrow even though i know i said thursday.

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

screenshot7.jpg

screenshot8.jpg

Archived