Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks similar to what I was trying to do, I selected the parts that I didn't want to adjust the color with the lasso tool and then inverted it and adjusted the hue/saturation, I kept picking up parts of it as red though.

The Mod Squad Roster

1-Rolie - catcher

2-fuzZ One - Starting left handed pitcher

3-yankees763 - first basemen, backup catcher

4-cartersyard - shortstop

5-thome25 - definitely a backup first baseman.

6-ezorn - i'm willing to bet money he'd be a golden glove candidate at shortstop

7-renegade-right fielder

8-pirate- centerfielder so he can be near his signs. u gotta respect that.

9-iron forge- left fielder, laying in the cut,waiting for the line drive..thats him all the way

10-trues- second basemen

11-devil24-third basemen, as long as he can get some portrait sets done!!!jkerwkjfdsjkfds

12-umachines-back up centerfielder because god knows pirate might get hurt. AND I JUST CANT RISK IT!!

13-bartW-designated hitter or backup outfielder.

14-kamasutra-definitely a starting pitcher.

15-sandman-starting pitcher. HIS NAME IS SANDMAN DAMN IT!!

16-Rglass-starting pitcher

17-SQ322-outfielder

18-chukj45-shortstop

19-fastballfreddy-starting pitcher

20-krawhitham-second baseman

21-kerm-relief pitcher

22-ari-utility player

23,24-y2k, kccitystar - they can be relief pitchers. y2k can be the closer because he's a big rivera fan. ENTER SANDMAN. KCCITYSTAR...well, can't have one without the other.

25-billharris44-relief pitcher

The Forum Fanatics

1-jpup - second basemen

2-golden suitcase - left fielder so he can daydream about the mets.

3-five- First basemen

4-pfunk880 - right fielder

5-19nazzy - Shortstop

6-GoChiefs - Starting Pitcher

7-Big M1ke - Starting Pitcher

8-KenDammit - second basemen

9-ChrisS - centerfielder

10-Big Bully - Starting Pitcher

11-BackDraft - Starting Pitcher

12-yankees1979 - relief pitcher

13-GForce22 - thirdbasemen

14-SolidWing 68- thirdbasemen

15-rambully- first basemen

16-snepp - center fielder

17-snivlem_eht-designated hitter/center fielder

18-mugsybutt- closer/relief pitcher

19-tks-third basemen

some people from high heat 2004.net folks- can't completely leave them out.

20-jamcadbury- backup left fielder

21-capa - backup right fielder

22-alextonyS - shortstop

23-Stecropper - second basemen

24-halofan-relief pitcher

25-jackcasper49-relief pitcher

heres where im at with stadium

-added city skyline outside stadium,

added mod squad logo to left side of the mod sign. i need the flaming ball logo still

fixed up the mod sign a bit.

ill post screens once i clean it up a bit more

flamingball.jpg

i am thinking of putting some layer specific things in the stadium, along the lines of retired numbers etc since none of us are retired i was thinking of say putting names on a circle sore of like they way retired #s at shea, let me know who i should put in there and how u guys want them, im still lookin for feedback for this stadium. time is running out.

i am thinking of putting some layer specific things in the stadium, along the lines of retired numbers etc since none of us are retired i was thinking of say putting names on a circle sore of like they way retired #s at shea, let me know who i should put in there and how u guys want them, im still lookin for feedback for this stadium. time is running out.

didn't kccitystar retire? :D that was kind of like the roger clemens' retirement. glad to see you back. 8)

hey fuzz, thanks for making me the second baseman. that is actually the position i played for my entire (little league, babe ruth league, and high school) career. i am happy with that.

great work guys.

ok here is an update on "The Mod"

- made a "Powerball Instant Millionair" Hit it here sign and put it above the Right Center roof on the light pole.

Added 76 sign and a pepsi cap to the light pole down the RF line

added Mastercard and Verizon ads to wall

added in the mod squad logos above lf scoreboard on light poles. it looks sweet

stadium is really startin tot ake on a life of its own itll definatly be done tomorrow ill post screens on about an hour or so there are 2 more ads I have to do then that part will be done. all ill have to do is fix the bldgs and stuff outside the stadium.

here are some screens of myt progress thus far, i know the city looks jacked up right now and i know some of the signs are stretched looking like the 76 and pepsi cap etc. I still gotta put a coat of polish on it but the final version will be a "cleaner version" of exactly what u see here.

themoda1.JPG

themoda2.JPG

themoda3.JPG

themoda4.JPG

what do u guys think, and if there is something that u want to ad thats not there let me know now as ill be done with this badboy tomorrow

hey renegade44, awesome stadium!! I noticed one minor mistake. In the slogan you've got it saying "....... we'll put in in damn it!!!!". You have 'in' twice in a row. Change it to "...... we'll put it in damn it!!!!".

How about some measurements on the walls?

All the new stadiums these days have features such as fountains, grassy knolls, humungous rocks etc. Maybe you could put something like these in centrefield to break up the crowd a bit. I'm trying to think of something more exciting than those listed above but can't come up with anything. Maybe you or someone else could come up with something?

Only suggestions.

As you can see I'm a newbie poster but I've been following this right from the beginning. Good luck.

Renegade44, Nice work! Its really coming alive!

one thing though, the outfield wall, can it possibly be black and red, like the ones in the left and right side wall. it would look sweet if they matched, just some thoughts though,

what happened to the chick?

i love the work renegade, im probably going to spend this sunday finishing up the program which i think all of you are going to be blown away by.

but seriously renegade, I CANT BELIEVE THE CHICK IS GONE!!

cxV;KFDSJ;K..damn it

by the way, if you guys can send me everything you've done by tonight or tomorrow morning,i'd appreciate it.

Planning on uploading all this with the app along with a tutorial and all around tomorrow evening. Thanks.

This is what I'm expecting

Yankees763 already sent me the logos, still waiting for forum fanatics.

Rolie-uniforms

cartersyard-uniforms

renegade and trues, you guys can upload the stadiums on your own,i'd appreciate it if you could wait till i uploaded the app along with the rosters and so on.

devil24-portraits

hey chiefs, what's going on bro?

all i would like for you is your age,birthday,appearance profile that you'd prefer,height,and weight...no actual player stats.

send your photo to devil24 and he'll do it. it doesnt have to be your real photo. it can be a comical one.

Archived