Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent the font.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

trues, you gotta send the font again. i didn't get it and i'm dying to make thoses tops of yours. They are pretty! it 's maybe cuz my inbox was 75% full dunno roliemendoza@hotmail.com

latez

i never thought i'd see the day kccitystar, rolie, and fuzz would hold hands and skip through the park...it's bringing a tear to my eye, it really is.

shoes would be sweet.

this is going to be like the ultra friggin package, you know that right??..am i the only one that sees that this is going to be a total bombshell.

hey renegade, regarding the stadium..make it so it removes one of the AA slot stadiums. and um, yeah...do whatever you want. If you can put in clouds, a large corn field, kevin coster, a shoeless joe jackson that looks like ray liota, and james earl jones dsl advertisements..i'd appreciate it .thanks.

hey renegade, regarding the stadium..make it so it removes one of the AA slot stadiums. and um, yeah...do whatever you want. If you can put in clouds, a large corn field, kevin coster, a shoeless joe jackson that looks like ray liota, and james earl jones dsl advertisements..i'd appreciate it .thanks.

A Field of Dreams park would be awesome for this. :lol:

Would that be possible? If so, I can hunt down whatever pics Renegade would need, or I could create some ads. I have quite a bit of advertising experience using PhotoShop.

hey what's going on guys?

if possible, you think we can have everything done by monday?

I know the weekends coming around so it's cool. I'm planning on going out friday and saturday night. I'm aiming on finishing this all up by monday and the only reason i say monday is because it appears i have to go back and fix up the stadium edition. minor bugs here and there but annoying as hell.

so if monday's no good,then it's cool. no pressure, just tell me.

DEV-DEV....tell me what's going on.

okay.

oh yeah, and one more thing... you know how some signs aren't squared...they have like alphas, so the actual thing show up...like oh say, um...the pepsi can or the coke bottle. It's just the coke bottle being held up on steal pole or what not. like this picture below

look at the pepsi bottles in right field.pirate's PNC stadium

yeah, well the way those pepsi cans are...

..piccccccccccccccc

can we have them alpha'd up in the stadium?....

well, what did you expect? no one said we'd see field of dreams eye to eye...looOOOLL..

Archived