Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Been away for a while. I wish I could be part of the team. Can I be in your AAA team or AA team. :D

I think you should ask Rod (Mr. Datafile) to be the manager. I think he's in his forties. Not that age is important or anything.

An idea, you can get the best looking chicks to be in the crowd. :shock:

That would be awesome.

If anyone gets injured and you need a replacement. I'm a free agent. I'll play for food.

ok the name of the stadium is "The Mod" i put a sweet the mod sign in place of the model, ill have to put her somewhere else like the dugout lol. im gonna post some screens soon, not a whole lotta progress but some cause i gg back to work tonite but ill give it another hour or so.

ok the name of the stadium is "The Mod" i put a sweet the mod sign in place of the model, ill have to put her somewhere else like the dugout lol. im gonna post some screens soon, not a whole lotta progress but some cause i gg back to work tonite but ill give it another hour or so.

Screeeeens Screeeens Screeeeens (lol)

Sounds like it's going to be something grand.

Trues, the stadium looks great.

The project has impressed me so much I had to make an "hommage" page, by gathering some the pictures posted in this thread.

put together on 1 page, it gives you a small glimpse of the scale.

Very impressive guys.

Hommage To ModSquad Project(link)

:)

Wow, who knew that Fuzzone's idea would explode like this. And those unis and logos, awesome!

Amazingly I was reading through my new Sports Illustrated and this weeks sign of the apocalypse was Fuzzone and KCCityStar on the same team. Just kidding guys, glad to see that you are getting along!

By the way, if either team needs a bat boy I am standing by.

ok heres a screen of my progress new sky,wall,sign,grass,dirt etc

ill be done by tomorrow nite hopefully, igg back to work so this sucks but i did as much as i could tonite

...speechless

(love "The MoD" in big red letters, would be interesting to see people hit homers through the letters...) That banner is great too.

Outdoing yourself with every stadium you make, phone-in sick @ work and concentrate on this for a little while..

Guys. just let me know what kind of pic do you want to have as your portraits... if not a personal pic, just give me something to work with... i.e. Carteryard's George Costanza's mugshot.

been there, done that, emailed you twice, no answer

um-abuot 4:15AM and i think im drunk. Carters tryin to tell me otherwise.

good work with everything so far, are you people planning on sending me all this stuff when your done so i can add it with the package or am me cut out of this whole thing?

send stuff when done to fuzzyfluid@aol.com and damn it, send me your stats if you want it accurate. some people sent me stats so it's good to go..other people told me their 5 pitch arsenal and how they'd like to be a switch hitter with a power of 85 from the right side of the plate..dsfkmldskjfjfdljkdfljka..only birtdays and age and stuff.

me headache

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/images/..._runningman.gif

i would like to be #23 if possible...thanks guys.

if you all need any help with anything for the forum team let me know.

i wanted to let u guys choose the jersey number, but b4 u kno it, everyone's fighting over which jersey number they want. so no, you don't get to choose a jersey number. but maybe you'll get 23 anyway. NO REQUEST fOR JERSEY NUMBER because they may clash and more than 1 persn may want same number so to avoid it, numbers will be randomly picked.

save me headache.

Age,Height,Weight,(lefty,righty,or switch),Throws: Right,Skin and hair.

that all. thanks.

the only poeple to send stats are

19nazzy,rolie,yankees763,cartersyard,trues

now i'm giving you people the opportunity to tell me what you look like. Monday or tuesday when this gets released, DO NOT EMAIL ME AND TELL ME YOU DONT THROW LEFT HANDED, YOUR NOT THAT DARK, YOU HAVE SHORT HAIR,YOUR NOT THAT OLD, THATS NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY...

hope my post make sense.

ok so summing it up, the teams are Forum Fanatics and Mod Squad. The stadiums are Forum Field and The Mod.

yanks763, im going to need the 7 logos for Forum Field if you get the chance. It'll be the last 7.

ok i definitely have toi thro up[ now

Plz lets stick with the logos we have now so that yanks763 can complete the ingame logos for the team. He's finished the Mod Squad.

if i'm incorrect about anything i just said, let me know.

Trues,

Which font did you use for the logo, can you please send it to me to make sure I have it. I will get started on the 7 logos, hope to have them by noon or a little after. Have some things to do this morning with the family. It that the main logo for the forum squad or the secondary. And do you have a second logo.

hey yank did u send thr logos? i need the 2 so i can add them to the light posts on each side of "the mod" sign.

kam as for calling in sick um.... we cant do that in the army lol. ill try it though and see what happenslol. itll be a good office humor its 2am here and im back at the stadium again.

heres where im at with stadium

-added city skyline outside stadium,

added mod squad logo to left side of the mod sign. i need the flaming ball logo still

fixed up the mod sign a bit.

ill post screens once i clean it up a bit more

Archived