Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go out of town for a few days and you guys go CRAZY! This is insane!! lol....

I'm all over this - thank you for including me! Here's my info...

Age 30, Height 6'0" Weight - 220 (Mondesi maybe?) ... Bats Right (Bagwell) Throws Right Skin light. Use face 1 with the goatee facial hair and brown hair with the sideburns...

FIYAHHHHHHHHHH

if everyone can send me their work,i'd appreciate it.

i guess i'll be releasing this app tomorrow evening/night.

have to find out what happen to devil24 and everyones portraits.

still working on app,close to being done.

if you havent send me your stats yet, feel free to do so if your on mod squad or forum fanatics.

heres my stats:

birthday: 4/25/1979

height: 5' 10"

weight: 165

body type: athletic

hair: short light brown/no facial hair

prefered number on jersey: 5

still working on getting a pic.

btw...relief pitcher...ok i was hoping for centerfield. lol. 8)

hey guys,im going to be waiting for devil24 to finish up the portraits. I'm giving him till Tuesday Night or Wednesday Morning.

I know we want to see this badboy out, but it's better to get it out right than to just get it out.

i'd appreciate the wait and i'd like to give devil24 a chance to get his portraits into this project because he does great work. He's been having problems with his harddrive and maybe have to do portraits over.

so tomorrow night but definitely wednesday, i dont want to waste any more time on the initial package.

Thanks to Rolie and Carter for sending uniforms, and Yankees763 for sending logos.

Renegade,Trues-can you hold on to your stadiums for one more day or so?

i dont know why everyone is posting their stats here. I specifically said email the stats to me. I'm not trying to catch an attitude or anything like that because that's what it might sound like as you read it..

but am i supposed to search thru 17 pages of thread so i can jot down everyones bios?

for the nth time, email me your info. don't post here because i won't go searching thru the thread.

i dont know why everyone is posting their stats here. I specifically said email the stats to me. I'm not trying to catch an attitude or anything like that because that's what it might sound like as you read it..

but am i supposed to search thru 17 pages of thread so i can jot down everyones bios?

for the nth time, email me your info. don't post here because i won't go searching thru the thread.

I thought i DID email em to ya. but never got confirmation that my email went thru

sorry Sir Fuzz

Did ya get my email?

He was born in a small village, on the Rhine in 1903. One day his parents went fishing but never came back...He then decided... (blabla)

oh sorry, did you say email?

ok i havent really had alot of time to dedicate to finishing but i did touch up the areas i wanted to touch up, the only new thing i did was i took out the bleachers in center field and im adding a grass batters eye.once i get that down i need to redo the city background. if anyone has a good cityscape pic send it my way, itll help me out a bit and save me from searching for a pic to use for an hour. at all costs the stadium will be ready for fuzz tomorrow nless he wants it tonite but i think he said he wants them tomorrow.

yeah tomorrow is fine renegade...

sq,i got your email bro. I don't know about the 7 other people who posted their stats on the boards though. i guess ill just search thru the thread tonight :?

kamasutra...-carry on. :mrgreen:

yeah tomorrow is fine renegade...

sq,i got your email bro. I don't know about the 7 other people who posted their stats on the boards though. i guess ill just search thru the thread tonight :?

kamasutra...-carry on. :mrgreen:

Thx

Sir Fuzzalot

Reporting for duty.

I think I'll be able to have the portraits ready for tonite (late tonite, though)... if not, tomorrow by noon.

I've been dealing with serious hard drive problems... I replaced my old one on friday, but the new one was killed (with some other stuff too) by lightning on saturday nite... I lost every single file I had, so getting back up has been really painfull. Please bare with me.

Regards,

D24

Archived