Mvp Mods team WIP

rolie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what you guys think of throwing in an alternate uniform along with the official one. Just for fun, I made the Bad News Bears uniforms. Everything from the "Lightning Bear" arm patch, the no-logo black batting helmets and "Chico's Bail Bonds" ad on the back of the unis. Made a good uni selector pic too. What do you think for an alternate uni????

bnb2.jpg

bnb.jpg

hey trues, yanks763 is not going to be able to finish up the forum fanatics 7 step logo.

he sent me what he completed though, it wouldn't take much work on your part to do it.

are you familiar with my logo creator program how it shows you what each image should represent?..i'd appreciate it if you could finish it up because im still a little busy with the app. If not, it's cool,i'll get around to it tomorrow morning.

great job trues.

um, i really can't explain it in a message.

if you have mvp studio 1.5, open it up, click on logo creator and follow the status window. It tells you each image your supposed to create and gives you a sample to guide you.

for example, if you see the new york yankees top hat, that represents what your logo should like and appear in the game.

if you see the image "OAKLAND", that means that the image you should be creating is of the town.

ahh you know what, don't worry about it. If you figure it out, let me know if you're going to do it..otherwise, don't stress it.i'll do it myself later.

thanks though.

ok i got it. I'm going to install them in a bit. i already know its great work.

Should be finished with the app tonight or tomorrow earlier. you mind testing?

Lookin for two testerrsSS..

hey kamasutra, can you put screenies up of my app on your site or no? it's cool either way.

I know you posted it here somewhere, but what info do you need from me? Name, age, etc..

Anyway, this thing is really turning out very cool. I fondly remember back to the days of Thunderpuck, and the DMFHL. A nice six custom team league, with members of the community filling out the rosters, all unis and stadiums custom made by modders.... Very cool.

Archived