Ozzie Smith cyberface PREVIEW!

jogar84

Its gonna be a challenge to get this face right. The beard will take lots of work and also the light tone of the photo gave me alot of trouble especially with blending, but having a beard to cover most of his face is as plus. Anyway, fans of The Wizard and cardinal fans, i hope you will enjoy this face when released!

shot9az.png

Strawberry probably wont ever be released. I made the mistake of editing the half-face ord,orl files using oedit. Apparently, if u mess around with that using half-faces, it causes the game to crash. I might work on it using another model but its not gonna be that easy. :( sad day for the straw man

Bring back the Strawman

1995Tampa.gif

HIs stances and Swing is one of the special one in the 80's plus his in those 84 86 Mets and 96 98 Yankees TC team his face at least can be use 4 different time so must make man.

Ozzie the wizard looks good. Now just need a smaller headshape that fit that face.

I still don't understand how to actually import all these great faces in the TC Mod.

Is there a link to a walkthrough?

PLEEEASE!! :D

i've included almost all of PeterBernard's face in TC Phase 2 and if jogar gives me premission,i'd like to include his faces to in the TC Phase 2 Release.

i've included almost all of PeterBernard's face in TC Phase 2 and if jogar gives me premission,i'd like to include his faces to in the TC Phase 2 Release.

Sure thing, Winfield is close to being done, there are two versions of him: one with the 70's sideburns and one without. How do we work this, u want me to send u the files by email?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived