MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fyi.

type in Salta and hit enter.

Saltalamachia's name comes up with two last names. SaltalamachiaSammons. And if you make an edit, his name gets changed to the full last name plus some stuff like this:

%BE25'SALTALAMACHIASAMMON etc etc etc.-Mo

fyi.

type in Salta and hit enter.

Saltalamachia's name comes up with two last names. SaltalamachiaSammons. And if you make an edit, his name gets changed to the full last name plus some stuff like this:

%BE25'SALTALAMACHIASAMMON etc etc etc.-Mo

Okay, thanks. Though, when I just changed his name it didn't have that stuff at the front.

Edit: This has been fixed, and will be in my next release along with the pitching attributes. It will probably be sometime tomorrow.

v0.20 now available. Fixed the small problem with long names. Also added pitching attributes. Let me know if you have any problems.

By the way, in the next version, I will make it possible to give pitching attributes to a player that was not originally a pitcher, and remove pitching attributes from pitchers converted to other positions.

Edit is in bold

You know what I like about this program?

I can see what star rating other teams' rookies are, so I can know ahead of time what to offer for them and if I'm about to get ripped off for what I think is a good trade. I can use this program, search for the player I want to check out that got drafted by another team, and then back out offering a trade. I can even propose to take on a portion of the contract by altering the amounts of the players contracts right before I do the trade (or after). This program rocks.

I probably will allow trades. (And trades with empty roster slots). Also, I probably will have the 4 extra slots for the disabled list.

Is the allowing trades still part of the idea? It would be great to update my rosters without having to start a new dynasty

Awesome program thanks alot

This is what you mean, right?

No. Pitchers already have batting attributes. I meant, the editor will take away the pitching attributes if you turn a pitcher into a positional player, and will give pitching attributes if you turn a positional player into a pitcher.

I actually finished this last night. If you make a positional player a pitcher, the editor will then assign him space for his pitching attributes.

If you turn a pitcher into a positional player, the editor will then take away his pitching attributes.

Wow...just tried this out Tywiggins. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for all your hard work!

Just tried to switch a position player to a pitcher. Edited his pitches, etc. Went to play a game, and non eof his pitches are shown in-game, so you cannot pitch with him. He is on the mound, but there are no pitches listed...hope that makes sense.

v0.20 now available. Fixed the small problem with long names. Also added pitching attributes. Let me know if you have any problems.

By the way, in the next version, I will make it possible to give pitching attributes to a player that was not originally a pitcher, and remove pitching attributes from pitchers converted to other positions.

Edit is in bold

That answers my question from a couple of posts ago...my bad.

Wow...just tried this out Tywiggins. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for all your hard work!

Just tried to switch a position player to a pitcher. Edited his pitches, etc. Went to play a game, and non eof his pitches are shown in-game, so you cannot pitch with him. He is on the mound, but there are no pitches listed...hope that makes sense.

I already have that fixed, but haven't released it yet.

Edit: Okay you already realized that. :)