Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what im waiting for

Im waiting to see how the online aspect for GTA4 will be like. I also would like to see more of Backbreaker (football game using NaturalMotion...I think thats what it is called?)Project Offset is way off, but it looks absolutly breathtaking. And lastly, Too Human and MLB2K8, which I think we should start hearing about soon in the way of screens, videos, feature list, and release date.

Im waiting to see how the online aspect for GTA4 will be like. I also would like to see more of Backbreaker (football game using NaturalMotion...I think thats what it is called?)Project Offset is way off, but it looks absolutly breathtaking. And lastly, Too Human and MLB2K8, which I think we should start hearing about soon in the way of screens, videos, feature list, and release date.

im hearing online freeroam, but it better be better then saints rows online

I really hope 2k8 is good, 07 was terrible.

i launch my windows side bar and i see a piece of news. it seems that fox did a report on how online on xbox is not good for your kids because of the language and racial slurs you use. The game they bash is halo 3 and im offended by this because the game is mature for 17 and up. everry person featured in the clip is a kid about 13 or 14. Seriously its the retarded parents fault not xbox's.

http://thexboxdomain.net/2007/11/28/xbox-live-under-fire/

this is good timing for me, as im doing a speech on violence in video games for my senior english class. i didnt even bother talking about halo 3, but i did talk about the gta series, manhunt, resident evil, ect.

I dont know how parents buy the game for the kids, knowing its a M for MATURE game, then they get pissed about there being too much violence in the game, that pisses me off, retarded parents.

Archived