2016 Postseason

zzcoolj21

The bottom of the ninth made me nervous because I have seen Boston get lucky time and time again but when Lonnie Chisenhall caught that ball I let out a sigh of relief and I couldn't stop laughing.

All TBS did was put the camera on Ortiz just to get his reactions. All the SOB did was cheer on his team but they had to show that because he is so important. Now the whole world knows that OJ roots on his team. That's so nice to know.

Just about every check swing the Indians made was called a strike and every check swing Boston made was a ball. Small consolation. Now the Red Sox can watch the ALCS along with the rest of us.

I just want Cleveland to win. Enough of the Blue Jays too.

Awesome pictures and videos man... looks like you had a great time. I've never been to a playoff game yet.. I'd love to. The atmosphere is great. I've been following the Tribe a bit and I can say they are probably the loudest crowd in the playoffs. The Cubs fans werent even born during the last WS win and most of the tribe fans weren't alive in '48. These are the two teams I got going all the way!

Bryce is overdue to have a big game. It's been a while since he's made an impact. 

Well.... he was really good in that commercial.

I really hope the Phillies could nail down Trout and they could go head to head more.

So now I'm torn.  Would love to root for the former Phillies, now Dodgers, but  a side of me would like to see the Cubbies.  But seems like Chapman is a scumbag.  Hard to pick.  I think I'm leaning Dodger blue actually.   Cannot root for the Jays one bit.  Go Tribe.

Well.... he was really good in that commercial.

I really hope the Phillies could nail down Trout and they could go head to head more.

So now I'm torn.  Would love to root for the former Phillies, now Dodgers, but  a side of me would like to see the Cubbies.  But seems like Chapman is a scumbag.  Hard to pick.  I think I'm leaning Dodger blue actually.   Cannot root for the Jays one bit.  Go Tribe.

You gotta cheer a little for the Cubs... or at least don't wish them harm... there are people out there that will cheer against the Cubs... just let the suffering end already, lol

You gotta cheer a little for the Cubs... or at least don't wish them harm... there are people out there that will cheer against the Cubs... just let the suffering end already, lol

I thought about it but in the end I just could not do it. It starts with Theo Epstein. I can not root for any team he is associated with.

If wishing the Cubs harm is not rooting for them then I am guilty. I just want them to lose four games to the Dodgers and then go away. Tired of hearing about them.

Is this the guy the Yankees were accused of wanting to take in a few years?

I'm leaning more towards he won't leave. We just have to throw the checkbook at him which I have no problem doing. 

Just tuned into Cubs/Dodgers.  Decided I'm just going to enjoy the series.  Let the better team win.  Man, in the early going it just has the feel like anything the Cubbies do is golden.

Got a little interesting in the end though. NLDS will be a very fun series. 

Magic number

XEyOL06.jpg