Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
zzcoolj21

2016 Postseason

Discuss this season's playoffs. 

I went to the Indians game last night. I dont think I've ever felt an atmosphere like that. The stands actually started to shake after Lindor hit his to go back to back. 

LpyRxRm.jpg

YyyHD6K.jpg

RXCIWGF.jpg

As an Orioles fan I'm rooting for the Indians, not cause your playing the Sox, it's just fun to see a fan base that hasn't had this in so long experience the magic.

Of course I am rooting for Cleveland. I mean who in here thought for one second I would root for them? Fair warning though, you guys got to win this game today in a blowout because the umps call every close one for Boston.

Even though Cody Allen almost gave me a heart attack, he still has the best entrance in baseball. 

Welcome to Cleveland for game 1, Toronto. 

The bottom of the ninth made me nervous because I have seen Boston get lucky time and time again but when Lonnie Chisenhall caught that ball I let out a sigh of relief and I couldn't stop laughing.

All TBS did was put the camera on Ortiz just to get his reactions. All the SOB did was cheer on his team but they had to show that because he is so important. Now the whole world knows that OJ roots on his team. That's so nice to know.

Just about every check swing the Indians made was called a strike and every check swing Boston made was a ball. Small consolation. Now the Red Sox can watch the ALCS along with the rest of us.

I just want Cleveland to win. Enough of the Blue Jays too.

Chase Utley showing why some men (unfairly) have more testosterone than others!

Awesome pictures and videos man... looks like you had a great time. I've never been to a playoff game yet.. I'd love to. The atmosphere is great. I've been following the Tribe a bit and I can say they are probably the loudest crowd in the playoffs. The Cubs fans werent even born during the last WS win and most of the tribe fans weren't alive in '48. These are the two teams I got going all the way!

Hill vs. The Mutant tonight?  Yikes.  Don't like the Dodgers chances.  I want the gNats to go away early.

Good luck Cleveland! Whomever goes to those games dress warm and bring a blanket. I love October baseball but not in person.

Bryce is overdue to have a big game. It's been a while since he's made an impact. 

Well.... he was really good in that commercial.

I really hope the Phillies could nail down Trout and they could go head to head more.

So now I'm torn.  Would love to root for the former Phillies, now Dodgers, but  a side of me would like to see the Cubbies.  But seems like Chapman is a scumbag.  Hard to pick.  I think I'm leaning Dodger blue actually.   Cannot root for the Jays one bit.  Go Tribe.

Well.... he was really good in that commercial.

I really hope the Phillies could nail down Trout and they could go head to head more.

So now I'm torn.  Would love to root for the former Phillies, now Dodgers, but  a side of me would like to see the Cubbies.  But seems like Chapman is a scumbag.  Hard to pick.  I think I'm leaning Dodger blue actually.   Cannot root for the Jays one bit.  Go Tribe.

You gotta cheer a little for the Cubs... or at least don't wish them harm... there are people out there that will cheer against the Cubs... just let the suffering end already, lol