Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

92 posts in this topic

I just uploaded my Dansby Swanson. I hope you guys like it. Where do you find your high res photos for textures JED? 

Swanson WIP.jpg

19 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I just uploaded my Dansby Swanson. I hope you guys like it. Where do you find your high res photos for textures JED? 

Swanson WIP.jpg

I send you PM....

@picklebradprobably mlb pressbox. I have an account if u want some photos. 

Like this? Heheh... This is just the beginning ...

Matt Davidson

Untitled.png.13df7a25ac1253b4ad32dc270f512892.png

Amazing job bro! Greetings 

16 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Amazing job bro! Greetings 

Thanks. Better?

1.thumb.png.a923e17fa455ecfb88f2d8bea1711abe.png

Even though his lips look correct, make sure they are uniform in color, are aligned properly, and soften/lighten the gap between the lips so they don't appear in-game to look like dark lipstick. This is another great cyberface!  :good:

14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Even though his lips look correct, make sure they are uniform in color, are aligned properly, and soften/lighten the gap between the lips so they don't appear in-game to look like dark lipstick. This is another great cyberface!  :good:

Thank you, good observation as always .... :hi:

I'm appreciating your work more and more with each face. Eliminates that generic CAP look and looks more authentic.

Keep it up, I'll be using all your content in the future released mod.

28 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

I'm appreciating your work more and more with each face. Eliminates that generic CAP look and looks more authentic.

Keep it up, I'll be using all your content in the future released mod.

;):friends:

The final version. Is it OK?

1.thumb.png.a12654e942e635eeab63c1164587dd27.png

Splendid job! You're on pace to finish the whole team before season's end!  :)

How do you convert the faces on a 64-bit system? That's always been the mindgame I can't solve

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

How do you convert the faces on a 64-bit system? That's always been the mindgame I can't solve

I use a virtual machine that simply has the CFconverter on the hard drive and nothing else. Then I link a folder to link my 64 bit system and the virtual drive.

Look into Virtual Box.

Edited by picklebrad

That's a lot of time and effort just to use one piece of software, isn't it?  I would occasionally use a virtual machine to play older pc games years ago.

14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

That's a lot of time and effort just to use one piece of software, isn't it?  I would occasionally use a virtual machine to play older pc games years ago.

So worth it. You guys are doing amazing. Nice to see a team of cyberface makers.

Friends only with the virtual machine and the cyberface converter, we can have cyberface with better quality. It's true it takes a little time but it's necessary, to make a good cyberface, I think if it's worth the effort. regard :D

Great regards for all of my MVP MODS friends ... Enjoy this game ...

1.thumb.png.83e3e65a7e4eed223d707d6eb5337c9a.png2.thumb.png.4461f386c2d819a4ecd9e200be81865e.png3.thumb.png.8e9ef21793a85c03126b04c7248dc47d.png4.thumb.png.396569356c4f11b7466e65bb28b819e2.png5.thumb.png.e1703b7e17da36ae703a18b43a63600d.png7.thumb.png.56869452dc44bc5f0a32abc6a0f2d5cf.png6.png

Another amazing Winner!!!

I want to recommend that you make the face of Jhoulys Chacin

chacin.jpg

He already has a 2K cyberface.

5 hours ago, scottybilly said:

He already has a 2K cyberface.

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

19 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

You're right

This is just the beginning ...

596e47708c432_screen-19_36_1018_07_2017.thumb.png.1aec697c9e5eca3ad6bd158bfaef4e3a.png

That was my guess too.

Very good as always. Friend :good:

Yes Jeferomer, Oscar Taveras looked a lot like Yoenis Cespedes ... RIP Oscar ... Cespedes CF is very complicated, this is just the beginning ... There are many more things to do with it, my friends ... ;););)

Does it look better? I just do not like his eyes ..

596fa84363ec6_screen-20_37_5119_07_2017.thumb.png.d90c7b34ea5ba9bdd18a9623b2dd5693.png

Perhaps creating all new eyes isn't necessary as long as you give default eyes the correct color.

On 19.7.2017. at 9:02 PM, scottybilly said:

Perhaps creating all new eyes isn't necessary as long as you give default eyes the correct color.

You're right. Sometimes the eyes of the game are totally different than in the Blender program. How do you feel now?

2.thumb.png.615369eb0eadfb00f30087666b99ee8e.png

Looks terrific! :good:

1.thumb.png.7706221677adb1cad5b11bac1dcb4d84.png2.thumb.png.9671bf0ed51785211a5fe9d0a45e640c.png3.thumb.png.121b78dddd9784d454e522964e58d574.png4.thumb.png.752acf214fb9b4d4f54009141f883549.png5.thumb.png.cd6a7b749d3ae04a2d2cf9d81235ffaf.png4321.thumb.png.6a0b090c7645b29c6fc0034fe1fde1b1.png

How does it look? 

Untitled.png.7888e2afe8c730cef41c4897f6d2efdf.png

What would be the correct way to launch cueto? ,The original does not look anything

The first picture is Mike Trout's first version. I did a newer i think the difference is obvious?

Untitled1.png.24abdd4355be012958d8c89e6790f7bc.pngUntitled.png.d7dc59c9bd9f270b3098a41cc17da975.png

Love your work brother, continuing to do great things...I got tired of waiting on the complete mod, went and picked up the Show 17 for $20....I would love to post images and compare, but 17 implemented similar pitching and batting mechanics of 2k's game...and I'm loving it.

I was hoping this mod would be my fix but it never released. I hope you continue models leading to possibly a 2k18 mod...

Rizzo is a challenge for all cyberfacemakers. This is just the beginning. I think we must do it well for the future MOD 2017. I will be on vacation for a few days, but after a pause, I will continue to work. Greetings to all dear friends that this game keeps alive. Cheers ... :friends:

1.thumb.png.8900f49b45779c84025ae020b255d061.png2.thumb.png.cc1be18121accfe643f4e9d4616803b7.png