Play by play names

tinpanalley

4 hours ago, Gordo said:

When you use TiT, it needs to be in the main folder.  You don't unzip the install, just place it in the main folder as well and point TiT to it.

Oh, ok... I sincerely had no idea.  I must be confused, though, is it possible that "Installer Thingy" is one thing and "TiT" is something else?

Anyway, opening up the RAR with TIT all I get is an error.

42 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

Oh, ok... I sincerely had no idea.  I must be confused, though, is it possible that "Installer Thingy" is one thing and "TiT" is something else?

Anyway, opening up the RAR with TIT all I get is an error.

You don't open up an RAR with TiT. TiT is strictly an installer for the game. As Gordo said you have to have the TiT program in the main directory of Mvp. So far so good, right? Now do this. Let's pretend you want to install a uniform set in your game. Don't open up the zip or rar file, just place it in the main directory of Mvp.

Example. Let's say you want to install this file, I'll call it 2007Astrosunis.rar

1. Place 2007Astrosunis.rar in your main directory of Mvp.

2. Make sure TiT is installed there too.

3. Start TiT and point it to that directory where that file is. You do not need to open it or do anything. TiT will install it.

4. When it is done you'll probably be directed to the old Eamods site to donate. Exit that page and you're done.

On 14/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, Fiebre said:

Tinpanalley my recommendations:

1) Install MVP in a folder different from Program files.

2) Disable your antivirus when you execute Tit.

3) Run Tit as an administrator.

Hope this help you.

Hey, thanks for the help. Not working, sadly.
I'm not going to reinstall the game AND all my updates that got me to a 2017 mod all over again in a different folder.
I don't have an antivirus on.
Administrator made no difference.

8 hours ago, tinpanalley said:

Hey, thanks for the help. Not working, sadly.
I'm not going to reinstall the game AND all my updates that got me to a 2017 mod all over again in a different folder.
I don't have an antivirus on.
Administrator made no difference.

Tinpanalley I sent you a PM.

Well, this is definitely not working for me so I need different help. Can someone tell me what would have been done by this TiT process and left unfinished because whatever it is is stopping me from being able to run my Season again. It crashes now whever I go to play a game. I just  want to undo whatever it is this process couldn't finish. Does that make sense? I'm willing to live with incorrect names but I'd like to be able to go back to my Season.
Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

Incredible.. after all this time, I try again and TIT simply refuses to install any audio updates for me. And it makes that install of the game unplayable. Keeps mentioning a fifafs file and then it goes to the site in the browser  but the program crashes. I've done EVERY thing you guys have suggested and nothing has worked. If anyone has any ideas, please help me out. I just wanna update all my play by play names.
Thanks!

Archived