By Yankee4LifeThese High Heat mods that I have uploaded came from the collection of Playball335. He saved these mods during the time that they were first made and due to the recent interest of the High Heat series in here he has made them available to everyone.
The files provided in this set have been compiled from various sources and modders. Each enclose archive has a document/readme file from the original modder if available.
I must point out to everyone that full credit and thanks go to Playball335 here. All I did was help him make them available on the website. He was the guy who saved these mods for all these years from this very popular PC baseball game.
What is in here:
There are 14 files included in here and they range from slider tutorials, a boxscore utility and a modding tutorial for High Heat 2004, plus others.
By KccitystarThis Windows utility allows you to easily edit the TUNE.TXT file found in the High Heat Baseball Series games by 3DO.
It provides a GUI to the tuning file with content-sensitive help.
Tutorial on how changes to the tune file affect gameplay.
Library system that allows you to easily switch between different tune files.
By TruesHH2K4Edit features:
Built-in Player Editor:
- Days remaining on the disabled list
- Days remaining on the suspension
- Fatigue level
- Avg,obp and slg for each pitch
- History stats (add,edit and delete)
- Player photo (add, change ,export)
- Recalculate averages with vital performance stats (with some editable
- and more
- DH Rule
- Season Year
- League and division names
- Team name and city
- Trade deadline
- Wins and losses
- Lineups and rotations (file import/export)
- Manager profiles (with file import/export)
- Players movements (to another level)
- Players transfers (to another team)
- Export, import players from a season to another
Reports (with the ability to export to HTML)
- Baseball cards with players career stats (with or without photos)
- Pro years report
- Scouting reports
- Team charts
- Stats leaders (with templates saving / loading)
- League scores
- Winning % chart
- A powerful tool to edit attributes to many players with one click
- 2 selections criteria
- import/export to a file
- You can edit all the sounds in the game from the music to the announcers
- Auto web update
- Import performance data from csv files
- Lahman database import
- Season schedule editor and viewer
- Advanced player search
- Level swap
- Reveal all hidden players
- Player creation, deletion
Graphic unpacker/packer (alb, amd and mod files)
- Stadium graphics
- Faces textures (you can add your own faces textures)
- Uniform graphics
By Yankee4LifeThis purpose of this program is to read and parse the boxscores created by the various versions of High Heat Baseball. Versions 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 are currently supported.
To use the program, open a boxscore and when the file has finished being read, the individual boxes are listed in a grid. To view a boxscore, double click on it. You can now also use the reports menu to run a variety of reports against the data collected from the boxes
Another feature is the ability to export boxscores to HTML. To use this feature, select in the main grid the boxes you wan tto export and use the export menu to save them to HTML. A file is generated for each team with links to individual boxscores and each box is saved as its own HTML file.
High Heat Boxscore Information Utility by Marcus.
From Y4L: Read the enclosed readme file to learn of all the changes that were made. You can use this is in all High Heat versions that you have.