About This File
A tool to transfer teams between saves in Super Mega Baseball 2.
The tool uses various file extensions to denote different files. They are fairly self-explanatory, but here is more detail:
.team - Files containing team data
.teampack - Files containing the data from multiple .team files
.logo - Files containing logo data
We already have a roster vault going, available here. Various teams are already available for download.
Before using this tool, you should close Super Mega Baseball 2. You could potentially corrupt your save file if you use this tool while Super Mega Baseball 2 is running.
The tool will automatically find your save file, although if for whatever reason you have multiple save files inside the save game location, the tool will refuse to continue.
It is also recommended that you create a folder to store the tool and the .team files in. This allows you to organize them any way you wish.
The tool will search for .team files in the folder it is located and any folders inside the same folder.
Please see the wiki for the GitLab project associated with this tool to understand its functions and what it can do:
What's New in Version 0.4.0 See changelog
* Added functionality so the tool does not quit after each task
* Added the ability to select all for team packs
* Added the ability to overwrite teams that already exist
* Changed the team selection dialog to the file-like interface
* Added the ability to delete teams
* Added the ability to choose which teams not to export
* Catch the error when the save is out of date, and provide a more informative message