About This File
A tool to transfer various pieces of data between saves in Super Mega Baseball 2.
Before using this tool, you should close Super Mega Baseball 2. You could potentially corrupt your save file if you use this tool while Super Mega Baseball 2 is running.
The tool will automatically find your save file, although if for whatever reason you have multiple save files inside the save game location, the tool will refuse to continue.
It is also recommended that you create a folder to store the tool and the tool files in. This allows you to organize them any way you wish.
The tool will search for files in the folder it is located and any folders inside the same folder.
You can find the full manual and documentation at the GitLab wiki here.
There is also a roster vault spreadsheet available here. Various teams are already available for download, and I'd be happy to share others if you provide me links.
I can be contacted via GitLab, on the tool subreddit, on Discord as AFerrea#0813, or by here. I try to keep track of the comments on posts everywhere the tool is available, as well as any problems on the Project Awesome posts, but I don't always catch everything, so if you don't get a response, you can feel free to PM me directly.
What's New in Version 0.4.0 See changelog
* Added functionality so the tool does not quit after each task
* Added the ability to select all for team packs
* Added the ability to overwrite teams that already exist
* Changed the team selection dialog to the file-like interface
* Added the ability to delete teams
* Added the ability to choose which teams not to export
* Catch the error when the save is out of date, and provide a more informative message
- With version 0.4.0: