About This File
BSU-FAN'S NoFakeNames5 ULTIMATE ROSTER
Special thanks to DonkeyJote for his help with hundreds of batting stances!
Also a big thanks to Kccitystar; his color file was used in this update.
Also want to thank Wudl83, DetroitStyle, ScottyBilly, dennisjames71, DonsPa, twnlove, and all of the other unmentioned modders who's hard works are helping make this game significantly better.
NoFakeNames5.ros includes the following:
- A massive overhaul to the EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! ALL players currently in MLB, AAA, AA, and, A are now 100% REAL!!!!! With realistic player ratings and tendencies to go with it. The only fake players left on this roster are in Free Agency(about 25 of them) and they are rated so low you will clearly be able to set them apart from the real players.
- ALL Player ratings and tendencies match the most recent 2K rosters
- ALL MLB transactions/extensions current as of 8/23/2012
- Fixed the Drew Smyly and Yu Darvish "red" pitch problem.
- Accurate MLB batting orders/pitching rotations as of 8/23/2012
- This roster is compatable with the most current Raidersbball's Mega Portrait Pack's or NoFakeNames packs. If you use the "Mega Portrait Pack" you will find missing portraits.
- Includes all of BA's Americas Top 100 Prospects and each teams Top 20 Prospects!
- 100% REAL AAA , AA, and A players with accurate ratings and cyberfaces.
- These rosters are meant to be used with all cyberfaces created and released on MVPmods.com Not all are faces released are in the game but to make sure you arent missing a face I would suggest downloading ALL of them so that way you know you are safe. You wont need to change any cyberface numbers on any faces released prior to 8/20/2012
- Hundreds of "generic" cyberfaces have been edited to closer match the player in real life.
- Added in tons of "hidden" cyberfaces to the correct players.
- Corrected batting stances for countless players. Big thanks to DonkeyJote again!
- Full ratings adjustment (MLB and AAA) accurate as of 8/20/12
- Updated gear on many players and a few complete teams to this point.
- Over 800 hours of editing total into this project. Enjoy!
Any injured MLB players can be found in AAA unless the player is out for the season in which case those players can be found in single A. Same works for an injured AAA or AA player...they will be found one level below as well. With the 40 man rosters right around the corner I didn't spend as much time in this release moving around minor league players.
*To install extract to one of the following locations:
For WinXP users: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
For Vista and Windows 7 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
Due to the enormous amount of work that has gone into this project I am placing a donation button below for those of you that appreciate my hard work and want to help counter some of the pains of doing a project like this with a small donation. It is definitely not expected and these rosters will always be 100% Free to download. I do ask however that you do not release any version of this roster without prior permission from me. I have a large amount of time and energy invested into this project and would like to see it keep this level of accuracy and legitimacy. Thanks again to all of you with your encouraging words in the forum over the past months. It has been a wild and crazy year of editing and I am happy to take a break for a while and actually play the game some. Thanks again everyone and I hope you guys enjoy. PLAY BALL!
If you enjoy my work and would like to leave a small donationtion click the "Donate" button above.
What's New in Version V.5 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.