Who has pitched the perfect game for you? or close to it

probaseball203

Picthed a no hitter followed by a perfect game with brad halsey.then threw no hitter with santana and perfect game in game one of the world series...both no hitters were broken up because of a throwing error by alex cintron.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost got one with Pedro Martines (7th Inning, 1 out) and the ball hit off of Pedro and he couldnt get it to 1st.

Another time, with my Dwight Gooden CAP, and I got into the 7th inning with 1 out again. I was an idiot and I tapped the A button, and the pitch got screwed up, so the hitter jacked the ball into center field.

But last week I finally got one with Pedro. I felt so accomplished :wtg:

• 1 month later...

I was 4 outs away with Joe Blanton in my A's dynasty. With two away in the 8th, David Delluci ripped a grounder up the middle for a single, and then, to add insult to injury, Richard Hidalgo followed up with a HR. It didn't affect the score of the game (I was up 6 runs at the time), but it killed Blanton's perfecto. I think that's the closest I've come, or at least the closest that I can remember.

Pitched one with Jamie Moyer.

But that was also like the third game I played after I bought it so it was only on Pro.

Since then the farthest I have gotten is into the 7th with one, done it three times with Mark Hendrickson.But each time in the 7th somebody ends up walking or getting a hit. :wall:

i came close yesterday with matt clement vs texas at home in boston... got 14Ks, but the last out in the 9th hit the ball to the shortstop.. i dive with renteria field the ball throw to first but the throw is a nanosecond too late damn..!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm still perfect game/no hitterless on MVP2005. However, if you want to go back to High Heat 2003, I was playing my friend in a best of 7 series Mets vs Red Sox and in the 7th game it was Trachsel's turn in the rotation, and I pitched a perfect game. Funny thing is, we didn't even realize it until the game was over.

I just got no-hit by Andy Pettite on MVP mode. I'm the Mets. I was thinking to myself, this can't really happen, can it? And then it did.

I had a perfecto going with Pedro the other day into the 7th but lost it.

But overall I've pitched perfect games with Randy Johnson and Jaret Wright.

Pitched one with Jamie Moyer.

But that was also like the third game I played after I bought it so it was only on Pro.

Since then the farthest I have gotten is into the 7th with one, done it three times with Mark Hendrickson.But each time in the 7th somebody ends up walking or getting a hit. :wall:

howd you throw one with moyer?!? :wtg:

gotten close so many times with pinero and meche...but never moyer..

Just got my first PERFECT game. After lossing 2 of them in the ninth inning. I pitched it with Glavine. Almost loss it in the 8th inning. Pulois hit a deep shot in the eighth with one out, but floyd robbed him at the fence of a HR (my heart was beating hard on that one). Got the rest easy. Had 8 Ks. I'm happy. :wtg:

After 2 years, and I mean playing FULL seasons with the Mets since last years game, I finally got 1 with Chris Benson vs the braves. My stanima level was in the upper 40's by the end! After that, my era went down to a whopping 4+!

Archived