Who has pitched the perfect game for you? or close to it

probaseball203

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i just pitched the perfect game by a rookie named Cole Hamels... or in the game, also known as Ole Uttuslien....lol it was prtty funny..against the marlins...i struck out delgado to win the game...what a beauty...so what have you done?

Why was Delgado hitting 9th?

Anyway,I pitched a perfecto with Mike Mussina vs. the Mets.

I was 2 outs away with Mark Mulder against the Diamondbacks. Go the first out, then up walked Craig Counsell. Ended up walking him with the count full. I guess I was distracted by his goofy stance. Then I got the pinch hitter to hit into a game ending double play. No hitter for Mr. Mulder.

My closest wasn't nearly a perfecto, but I faced 27 batters in a 2-hitter in '04. I did it with Freddy Garcia in Game 4 of a World Series vs. San Diego at Petco.

Garcia started and won Game 1 at USCell, then Buehrle lost Game 2. Matt Clement started Game 3 in San Diego and helped me take a 2-1 series lead, and I decided to come back with Garcia over Carl Pavano to start Game 4.

He went 5-2/3 perfect, then Terrence Long got a pinch hit single - and I promptly caught him stealing. Then I gave up a 1-out single in the 9th (I forgot who was hitting 8th, must have been Khalil Greene), then I enduced PH Xavier Nady to hit into a game-ending double play.

Zach Greinke - once, almost twice

Once, he threw a perfect game in Game 7 of the World Series against the Florida Marlins for me.

Another time, he had a perfect game with 1 out in the 9th. A single up the middle (I tried diving, and must have inadvertently pushed the right stick in to call "time"...the dive never took place...I think I would have had it) broke it up, and then he threw a pitch that resulted in a double play...so it ended up being a 1-hitter.

Archived