Who has pitched the perfect game for you? or close to it

probaseball203

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Let me share my frustrations. This seems like the perfect place.

I had a perfect game going with Brandon Backe against the Brewers in the 7th inning, and the game locked up on me. Not only that, but in managing/spot playing earlier games, Koby Clemens had hit 4 homers for 12 RBI in one game. All gone.

--Eric

When i was playing on rookie i had 3 straight no hitters into the 5th inning against the mets. Shows how easy rookie is.

I did see a nohitter once in High Heat 2003 in news , it was reported that Gil Meche threw a no-hitter for the Baltimore Orioles. If only he could be that good in real life lol

The closest i've come to pitching a perfect game in MVP 2005 was 1, YES, ONE OUT AWAY. I was pitching with Johnson at the Jake against the Tribe. I was dominant throughout the whole game. 10k's in 8 innings. All this on pro level. Then i get to the 9th. Get the 1st 2 guys out, and get a ahead of Aaron Boone 0-2 and tried going straight down out of the zone with a splitter. Guess wat he does, he manages to get wood on that ball and hits it over the middle for a clean basehit. I was soooo mad. Eversince, the closest i've come to pitching a no-hitter was when i took a no-hitter into the 8th with Moose against the Sox.

A couple weeks ago I went out and got drunk, and when I came home I thought it was a good idea to play a game. I ended up pitching a perfect game into the 8th inning with Jeff Suppan. I guess my timing was off enough that it kept the hitters on their toes but I somehow avoided walks. But my timing was also way off when I was hitting. I ended up giving a base hit to lead off the 8th, then got shelled and lost bigtime.

• 3 months later...

I had Bartolo Colon pitching in the first game of the WS agains Houston. He was two outs away from a pefecto when he gave up a seeing-eye single to Burke in the top of the 9th. He did end up getting Hernandez to ground into a double play. Faced the minimum number of batters.

Archived