Who has pitched the perfect game for you? or close to it

probaseball203

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this has nothing to do with MVP, but a long time ago my friend and I were playing some N64 game. I didn't have a no-hitter, but I had 24 strikeouts through 8 innings. I got the first two K's in the ninth, then a guy got on base somehow. On the next pitch, he tried to steal second, and by instinct I threw him out, only realizing what I had done once the ball was halfway there. That was a disappointing way to end the game.

I just started my dynasty with UR 7.2, a the first game with Tom Glavine, (Mets), I threw a perfect game against the Nationals :). I'm playing All-star level with Hoops27 sliders.

I'd insert a picture of the box score, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet and it's getting past midnight here.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with MVP, but a long time ago my friend and I were playing some N64 game. I didn't have a no-hitter, but I had 24 strikeouts through 8 innings. I got the first two K's in the ninth, then a guy got on base somehow. On the next pitch, he tried to steal second, and by instinct I threw him out, only realizing what I had done once the ball was halfway there. That was a disappointing way to end the game.

Was the game Mike Piazza Strike Zone?

I had been trying for a while, to the point where it was the last thing I had to do in a baseball game, considering I've had 6 HR's and broken homerun records of all sorts, and other things, but I started playing until I lost a perfect game, and then would sim to end if I lost it. That wasn't working either, then I threw one with Ben Sheets (when I resumed normal playing), not even realizing it until the 7th inning. Of course, my stomach twisted and turned at that point, but I got the remaining 9 outs, and got myself my perfect game.

I just threw my first no hitter. Chien-Ming Wang was the pitcher who threw almost a flawless game except one wierd play. Reggie Sanders hit a ball to centerfield and Johnny Damon bobbled it and dropped it. He then picked up the ball and threw it to second where Derek Jeter applied the tag to Reggie Sanders trying to get extra base. The scoreboard showed an error but after that Wang closed out the game. So I finally got my first no hitter.

Wang Boxscore

• 2 weeks later...

I pitched a perfect game with Jose Contreras, and a no-hitter with Kris Benson. I have come to within 3 outs or better at least 5 times. It's a wonderful feeling, but I wish the celebration was better though. I've also got to mention that I'm absolutely addicted to this game. I'll play at least 3 games everyday. I was very disappointed to hear that there would not be an MVP 2006.

Anyone want a couple mods, here are some: Create a player named Sean Paterson. He is very small and has a very large bat, you can hit a home run on any pitch, almost. Also Create a very bad player named Eric Kiss. He swings a twig-like bat that breaks every time, and always grounds to the pitcher.

Just thought I'd pass that along

I had a perfect game goin with Mark Hendrickson.

Three major defensive plays kept it at a perfect game. A liner to the right of my third-baseman and I did that high leaping dive and caught it 8O . I saved the replay like 10 times. Later in the game J.D. Drew took away a homerun jumping on the wall. A grounder inbetween the second and first-baseman that I thought was going to be a hit but I dove with Jeff Kent anyway and took it away.

Then in the top of the ninth, with 2 outs the CPU pinch hitted for the pitcher and my second pitch was a fast ball just high of the zone on the outside part of the plate. Base hit to right-center and the perfect game was gone. So I hit the next batter :stone: , then their last guy foul popped out. I struck out 9 batters. I had 3 hits and 1 run, they had 1 hit and no runs. Hell of a pitchers duel.

Don drysdale of the'65 Dodgers against the '64 Cardinals. 10-0. Six of the runs came against relief. He only had 4 K's so the other 23 outs had to be fielded-some were diving stops and such. Was my 3rd perfect game. Gibson and Koufax did the other 2.

Archived