Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

:wall: what did i have to uncheck and where do i uncheck it??

walk me thru

im going to yet afain re-install MVP friggin Baseball for the 5th time...(most recent happening, as i was editing players...on the Phillies...i happened upon Ryan Howard and as i went to edit the lad....damned if the game quit! 10 TIMES this happened!

s'plain that one!)

so as i said, im going to again install this game, walk me throught getting from the origional rosters to getting you rosters and uniforms(most recent) and if there ia a God who loves me, i can just play a smoothly modded game

thanks alot for any help you can give me :help: :mad:

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doeasnt matter who are they playing against in which stadium, i ve tried a 4 or 5 pitchers, soriano is the first batter, i ve changed it, and it s still crashes, i use Total Portraits 2005 - Rangers 1.0.rar.

Ok, have you tried different uniforms in the uniform select screen?

Also, are you using version 1.1 of my download?

:wall: what did i have to uncheck and where do i uncheck it??

walk me thru

im going to yet afain re-install MVP friggin Baseball for the 5th time...(most recent happening, as i was editing players...on the Phillies...i happened upon Ryan Howard and as i went to edit the lad....damned if the game quit! 10 TIMES this happened!

s'plain that one!)

so as i said, im going to again install this game, walk me throught getting from the origional rosters to getting you rosters and uniforms(most recent) and if there ia a God who loves me, i can just play a smoothly modded game

thanks alot for any help you can give me :help::mad:

As far as unchecking the read only, it's in the read me how to do this.

Do not reinstall yet. Let's first eliminate any issues we can. Hold on, I am trying to work one other thing out on the cyberface issue. I will get back to you G-D willing in a bit.

Let me look at the Ryan Howard thingie though for you. Btw... I am not sure if you did tell me this or not, but please remind me, what version of my download are you using? (Which ace file & version number)

Atesz, I have found the culprit, Kevin Mench has no cyberface in KCcitystar's upload that I made. I need to upload his cyberface. Install it using eagraph.exe after you uncheck the read only box in the models.big. Then put the check back in after you finish.

Check soon on the site for the face. & just install cyberface 740.fsh 740.orl & 740.ord with eagraph.exe. That's all there is to it. The crash will be fixed.

Sorry for my goof.

Archived