Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

That was the fix for me. I installed KC's v1.3 models, then the v8.5 rosters and the kccitystar models.big files for v8.5. Game fired right up. Thanks for the help guys.

Keep your fingers crossed, I'm gonna do pirates' 07 stadiums next. :-)

Hmmm... I am wondering if I need to upload along with the initstaz.big file, the initprgz.big file.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I am wondering if I need to upload along with the initstaz.big file, the initprgz.big file.

Hopefully everyone with problems will find these posts. They cover everything this time. Thanks again for thinking it through with us. :grin:

Att. users of this models.big:

Are you satisfied with the cyberfaces in it at this point? Me and Shmooz has spent countless hours on reworking it to have it feature only high quality faces and cybers of guys with MLB potential.

Are there any faces that have been released but aren't in the mod that you'd like to have in there? Let us know and we'll try and fix that!

Totte and Big shmooz it would be nice if you could add in your next update the latest Cami02 cyberfaces pack.

Thanks once again guys for your hard work!

Totte and Big shmooz it would be nice if you could add in your next update the latest Cami02 cyberfaces pack.

Thanks once again guys for your hard work!

I've actually spent the last two hours working on the models.big to find a spot for them :) . 10 new faces will be added and a bunch of old ones replaced!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived