Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this might be part of my problem....but the actually download is far smaller than the download size state on the webpage.

I think the problem is I dont have all cyberfaces installed correctly. Is that included in the model.big?

Also, would any of this cause MVP edit to have "no picture found" on both portraits and cyber faces?

Sorry for all the questions but my searches leave me with no answers or posts that are 800 pages long

I think the problem is I dont have all cyberfaces installed correctly. Is that included in the model.big?

Yep.

Also, would any of this cause MVP edit to have "no picture found" on both portraits and cyber faces?

No, make sure in MVPEdit that you have "Show Player Portraits" checked and that you double clicked on the data folder in the options menu.

The latest version of the models.big will work just fine with my roster. I'm using it right now.

• 4 weeks later...

I currently have Big Shmooz's latest models.big w/ KC's uniforms plus the ones made by umachines and others. I also have the uniforms.big that came with the file installed, however, many of the uniform select screens show just a black box. Is it supposed to be like that or what should I be doing? Thanks in advance...

I currently have Big Shmooz's latest models.big w/ KC's uniforms plus the ones made by umachines and others. I also have the uniforms.big that came with the file installed, however, many of the uniform select screens show just a black box. Is it supposed to be like that or what should I be doing? Thanks in advance...

Are you using the correct (matching) uniforms.big file with the appropriate models.big? If you are, can you please post which team this is happening with etc...

Are you using the correct (matching) uniforms.big file with the appropriate models.big? If you are, can you please post which team this is happening with etc...

I'm using the uniforms.big that came with the models.big featuring KC's uniforms plus a bunch of others included in the pack. It occurs with many of the teams, only with a few can I see the entire uniform collection.

I'm using the uniforms.big that came with the models.big featuring KC's uniforms plus a bunch of others included in the pack. It occurs with many of the teams, only with a few can I see the entire uniform collection.

Please list SPECIFICALLY the teams & which missing uniforms. Thanks.

Hey BigShmooz, do you have any plans on updating your models.big to include Uncle Mo's new "generic" player faces? Are you still updating this? I noticed that it has been awhile since a release.

Uncle Mo's new generic player face pack is worth the price of admission.

Great work Uncle Mo.

Hey BigShmooz, do you have any plans on updating your models.big to include Uncle Mo's new "generic" player faces? Are you still updating this? I noticed that it has been awhile since a release.

I am a bit confused here. People have been asking me to REMOVE those faces. (I had installed them in previous releases) UncleMo then asked me personally that since people were complaining about it that I should no longer release his work in the models.big. I am at a loss as to what to do.

I am a bit confused here. People have been asking me to REMOVE those faces. (I had installed them in previous releases) UncleMo then asked me personally that since people were complaining about it that I should no longer release his work in the models.big. I am at a loss as to what to do.

No no this is something completely new that's just in the beta stages as we speak. Not even that :wink:

I have all the info for you but it's getting really late here so I was thinking about sending it your way this weekend as there's no rush from Mo's side.

I have all the info for you but it's getting really late here so I was thinking about sending it your way this weekend as there's no rush from Mo's side.

Ok thanks. Sounds good. We will G_D willing be in touch about this. Just drop me a mail as usual when you have time. Sleep well.

Hey Big Shmooz, if possible let me know when you plan on releasing a new models.big. I am currently working on a slew of new faces for possible inclusion in it.

It'll be available when I release my next set of rosters. Don't know when the next version will be out but we're probably talking a late March. I'll let Shmooz confirm this for you though...

Please drop me an e-mail to totte@mvpmods.com with some info on your WIP's so that I can prepare some face slots for them.

Will do Totte. I really don't know where you guys stand as far as slots available. I know that Mo's "generics" take up 15 and that alot of new faces have been released already. i'l let you know what I have and you both can decide wether to include my stuff or not. If you want to stay up to date peek in on my preview thread every now and again. You should be able to get a pretty good idea of what I'll be putting out. Thanks.

Sounds good Shmooz. I've been in touch with him about what I have been cooking up. I want to make sure to have all my faces done before the next models.big release. I've re-done alot of players that already have slots but there is more than a handful of new faces that should probably go in. I'll keep you both posted.

It'll be available when I release my next set of rosters. Don't know when the next version will be out but we're probably talking a late March. I'll let Shmooz confirm this for you though...

Please drop me an e-mail to totte@mvpmods.com with some info on your WIP's so that I can prepare some face slots for them.

i don´t know if this is the correct place, but i´ll post it here:

carlos gomez, mets of prospect, has a white (wrong) face. am i the only one with that prob?

• 2 weeks later...

i don´t know if this is the correct place, but i´ll post it here:

carlos gomez, mets of prospect, has a white (wrong) face. am i the only one with that prob?

It actually is the correct place. This is because 8.1 is using the old models.big. When I G-D willing release the new models.big this issue will be alright. What happened is, Gomez's face is in the new version of the models.big (as yet unreleased) & the 8.1 rosters has his face taken into account already. Hence the discrepancy.

Archived