Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

Is there a printable list of what cyberface goes with what face ID number?

I couldn't find a list but I could swear there was one...

There was one and that one can be found in an old UR Plus version. I think like version 6.5 or something...

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

People, I planned to release the models.big today but due to unforseen personal reasons this will not be possible. I apologize to the community at large. However I do plan G-D willing to release it wed. night provided that Totte has released the 8.2 rosters by that time.

Thanks for your hard work big shmooz

I ask you for one thing and one thing only

being the last Shawn Green fan in the world

could you please remove the black under his eyes

I would love if he could have a normal face

just does not look right playing a night game on a Monday night

Thanks

Thanks for your hard work big shmooz

I ask you for one thing and one thing only

being the last Shawn Green fan in the world

could you please remove the black under his eyes

I would love if he could have a normal face

just does not look right playing a night game on a Monday night

Thanks

I must admit I do not know why you have him with black under his eyes. Are you sure you are using the right models.big?

As you can see below, the face has no black under his eyes...

43b81bfece.jpg

I must admit I do not know why you have him with black under his eyes. Are you sure you are using the right models.big?

As you can see below, the face has no black under his eyes.../img]

The one from MVP07 models.big has the black under his eyes. I noticed that right away and swapped it out with the one from your models.big.

As you can see below, the face has no black under his eyes...

43b81bfece.jpg

sorry big shmooz I was using the models.big for MVP07

I downloaded your last update and the black eye are gone

great work

I have released all 4 models.big for use with Totte's 8.3 plus. (which is due G-D willing to be released as soon as he reads his mail)

Why would there be another release? Didn't he just release version 8.2 which is compatible with your models.big's?

Big Shmooz, first i would like to thank you for your awesome work. :hail:

here is my question : i would like to know what's the difference between the total update for mvp 07(full version) at eamods.com and those you released at mvpmods.com.

PS: i'm using UR roster 8.2 and kccitystar 1.18 unis.

Thanks once again

Why would there be another release? Didn't he just release version 8.2 which is compatible with your models.big's?

What Shmooz doesn't know is that I just updated the cyberface ID's in the already uploaded download to make it match the new models.big. You know the list I posted in my UR-thread? That's it :wink:

What Shmooz doesn't know is that I just updated the cyberface ID's in the already uploaded download to make it match the new models.big. You know the list I posted in my UR-thread? That's it :wink:

Ok, then I guess that the new models.big is compatible with version 8.2. :zap:

Big Shmooz, first i would like to thank you for your awesome work. :hail:

here is my question : i would like to know what's the difference between the total update for mvp 07(full version) at eamods.com and those you released at mvpmods.com.

PS: i'm using UR roster 8.2 and kccitystar 1.18 unis.

Thanks once again

First of all, my mod has a bunch of updated minor league uniforms too. Secondly, the cyberfaces are probably somewhat different & definitely more updated. I also have a couple of other addons in the download such as updated bats & ball. (something probably also in the 07 mod)

I am getting two winrar diagnostic errors when I try to install the models.big. The first one says "C:Documents and SettingsHP_Ownerbs-kccitystar.ace: Cannot create datamodels.big"

The second one says "C:Documents and SettingsHP_Owner|Desktopbs-kccitystar.ace:Error - Operation failed"

Did I do something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Excellent!

Shmooz, this looks good. I can't wait to use it some more. :stickman:

I am getting two winrar diagnostic errors when I try to install the models.big. The first one says "C:Documents and SettingsHP_Ownerbs-kccitystar.ace: Cannot create datamodels.big"

The second one says "C:Documents and SettingsHP_Owner|Desktopbs-kccitystar.ace:Error - Operation failed"

Did I do something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Are you just right clicking on the .ace file & clicking to extract to your MVP 05 folder? Also, check to see that the file size of your download is 303 meg. If not, your download is corrupt. I am G-D willing about to upload a corrected version so it might pay to wait till I update before you do a second download.

Archived