Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

Me and DannyT are having the same problem - the game crashes on the opening loading screen (after you first click the MVP 05 icon).

You click, it loads a bit, then you get an error message and it crashes.

It's been happening ever since I installed your models.big.

So first, I installed the original release of the models.big lite, it worked fine for me, but I decided to try the models.big with the KC unis. I got the updated version that you released like yesterday or whatever, and I started getting the errors.

I switched back to the lite versions and I still get the errors.

Ideas?

I don't have the '07 mod.

Edit... it seems the solution was found by installing the models updater.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey shmooz, i'm on windows vista and everytime i try to do anythign with the models.big (i.e. delete, move, cut and paste, copy and paste, replace) it says there is not enough memory to complete the operation. i don't what the hell it means by that. i have a gig of ram, my hard drive has like 10 GB of free space. WTF!

That sounds like a vista problem. I do not have vista so I am not really qualified to answer that. I wish I could help more but I don't know the answer.

ok, first of all this mod is awesome.

Is there any way to get all the uniforms to show up on the uniform select screen? I've extracted the whole .ace file to the main MVP folder, so I'm wondering what else I should do?

The fix (albiet temporary) for this issue is posted in the last post on page 60.

Schmooz, Cesar Carillo of the Padres somehow has ended up with Ben Grieve's face. I'm using the lite version, if that helps.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I will G-D willing correct it for the next release. Btw... the face is an 05 face so you need to change this in mvpedit.

• 2 months later...

As you may have noticed, I have uploaded the 4 new versions of the models.big for U.R. 8.4 plus of Totte's roster. (due to be uploaded very soon by Totte)

In addition to the normal stuff I always update I have done alot of modding on many uniforms in the files. (this is one of the reasons why things took so long)

I have also added many uniforms to the minor league systems. I have also corrected (major league) uniforms for teams whose minor league affiliations have changed over last winter to their correct minor league team affiliate. (this applies only to the 3 files where additional uniforms have been added since the lite version contains no uniform updates)

I have also corrected EA errors in the uniforms.big file which in a few cases does not match the actual uniform that corresponds to that preview.

I hope you guys all enjoy the update.

HAPPY GAMING!!!

Will this mod correct any missing uniform select screen mishaps? A few uniform select screens are missing in my game for every team, but it's not that big of a deal. I guess it's just more of a small annoyance than anything.

Will this mod correct any missing uniform select screen mishaps? A few uniform select screens are missing in my game for every team, but it's not that big of a deal. I guess it's just more of a small annoyance than anything.

You bet it will. In fact that was the thing that took me the most time to work on of all. But I fixed them all. My wife hates me now. (for giving her no time when I just had to update just one more team's uniform preview screen. She told me she just wants to put her fist through my computer & be done with it)

i am very lost. I read the 1st page of this thread and still dont understand. Where do I get eagraph, can I just overwrite my old model.big and uniform.big with the new one I just downloaded?

Just overwrite what you've got since before

i am very lost. I read the 1st page of this thread and still dont understand. Where do I get eagraph, can I just overwrite my old model.big and uniform.big with the new one I just downloaded?

If all you want is to get the latest stuff that I uploaded, you do not need eagraph. Eagraph is for installing new stuff into the models.big (or any other .big file)

You can download eagraph here.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I am sorry for the delay in the release of the 4 models.big versions I uploaded. It is sitting on the server. I am waiting on it being transferred to the site by Trues. G-D willing he will read his PM's soon & then he can transfer it.

Updates the game so that it utilizes the latest cyberfaces that have been released/created. A vast improvement over the stock EA models.big and really a great mod to download. Keep in mind that this works only with a plus version of UR.

EDIT: He also includes the uniforms created by other modders as part of this download as well.

Archived