Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, whats the difference between mooser uniforms and umachine?

Quite a number of differences. The Moser uniforms are fully 2x. The Umachines version is 1.5x. (good for those whose graphics card can't handle full 2x uniforms) Also, in the Moser set, I have added more uniforms. (both minor league & major league)

Quite a number of differences. The Moser uniforms are fully 2x. The Umachines version is 1.5x. (good for those whose graphics card can't handle full 2x uniforms) Also, in the Moser set, I have added more uniforms. (both minor league & major league)

nice i guess ill try it out for the first time So i only need to download 1 out of the 3?

nice i guess ill try it out for the first time So i only need to download 1 out of the 3?

1 out of the 4. Always back up your files first. Look inside to see what files you are replacing so you will know what to back up. This way if you do not like something, you can always revert back.

so i dl mooser's uniform and i extracted the data folder and readme on my desktop. So then i put the models.big and inistaz in the mvp 2005 data folder and the uniforms in the frontend folder but when i started th egame it crashed on the Griffey screen.Also yes i backed up the old files

I have KC's rosters I think, not sure. Will I be able to switch to UR Rosters? Or do I have to???

These models.big files are mainly designed for the UR-series but you can use KG's rosters too if they have the correct ID's assigned. I don't think he's gotten around to a set of rosters compatible with this version of Shmooz's models.big yet though.

so i dl mooser's uniform and i extracted the data folder and readme on my desktop. So then i put the models.big and inistaz in the mvp 2005 data folder and the uniforms in the frontend folder but when i started th egame it crashed on the Griffey screen.Also yes i backed up the old files

I am not sure why your game crashed. However my advice is to not extract anything to your desktop. Extract everything in one shot to your main mvp baseball 2005 folder. (since you have the files backed up already it should not be a problem overwriting the files)

Also, there has been a problem known that with some stadiums the game can't handle the high graphics. Try to play a game in a MVP 05 default stadium as a test & see if your game crashes. If the game works, I suggest that you download the corrected stadiums made by Pirate that fixes this issue.

Thirdly, if you can check the .rar file & make sure it is 287 megs. I have heard some people complain that their download was incorrect. if this is the case, redownload the file & install it.

Fourthly, if all else fails, can you please post exactly which stadium you used & which teams & their specific uniform you used that caused the game to crash. This way I can test if the problem is on your end or if indeed something is wrong.

Att. users of this models.big:

Are you satisfied with the cyberfaces in it at this point? Me and Shmooz has spent countless hours on reworking it to have it feature only high quality faces and cybers of guys with MLB potential.

Are there any faces that have been released but aren't in the mod that you'd like to have in there? Let us know and we'll try and fix that!

I am not sure why your game crashed. However my advice is to not extract anything to your desktop. Extract everything in one shot to your main mvp baseball 2005 folder. (since you have the files backed up already it should not be a problem overwriting the files)

Also, there has been a problem known that with some stadiums the game can't handle the high graphics. Try to play a game in a MVP 05 default stadium as a test & see if your game crashes. If the game works, I suggest that you download the corrected stadiums made by Pirate that fixes this issue.

Thirdly, if you can check the .rar file & make sure it is 287 megs. I have heard some people complain that their download was incorrect. if this is the case, redownload the file & install it.

Fourthly, if all else fails, can you please post exactly which stadium you used & which teams & their specific uniform you used that caused the game to crash. This way I can test if the problem is on your end or if indeed something is wrong.

I have the same problem. I haven't updated my rosters since clean installing the MVP 07 mod this spring. My MVP 07 install worked and had no other additions since installation.

When I added Totte's UR v8.5 roster and big shmooz's kccitystar models.big files for v8.5, my game starts with the "Griffey" startup screen. The blue progress line would make it roughly 1/3 of the way across and the game would crash. I've tried manually installing them, extracting directly to the game folder, and using the installer program that comes with it (if applicable). No luck.

Totte's ReadMe had the following note:

Can I use UR v 8.5 with the 07 mod?

Yes you can, if you download the 07 models.big update available at www.eamods.com, it includes a converter that sets up your rosters with the correct corresponding cyberface ID’s.

I downloaded "07-models-may&July-update.7z" I used the "updater.exe" for dat files. It updated the manager .dat and attrib.dat files. Still the same crash. Am I using the wrong program? There were no instructions.

It appears that MVP 07 doesn't like your rosters and/or .big files. If that's the case I'm bummed because you guys did a great job with MVP 06 rosters. I hope I'm just being dense about how to fix it. Any insight would be appreciated.

To Brooklyn Nets & Gunnuts & anybody else who download the Moser version & therefore have this crash...

Ok, UncleMo pointed out the problem & it's source. It was indeed a problem from my end. The problem though is not in the models.big, but rather in the initstaz.big. I have fixed the issue for the next upload. However as a temporary measure, I will upload G-D willing a corrected version of the intistaz.big. Install it in the data folder & all will be well.

Btw... this issue pertains to both the Moser & umachines version of the downloads. The other 2 versions are fine.

Update... I found that the crash pertains also to the umachines version of the download. I have uploaded an initstaz.zip file that will correct this issue. So anybody who has downloaded either the Moser or the umachines version of the models.big, please download the initstaz.zip file & install it to your main MVP 2005 folder.

This download is a one time need. Future versions of the models.big will not have the need to install this patch as I have already corrected the mistake for the next version of the download.

When you install this, will it automatically correct the cyberfaces in your dynasties you have already started?

This download has nothing to do with correcting cyberfaces. There is nothing wrong with the cyberfaces in the models.big download. This corrects the game crashing when you boot up the game.

Feedback: Whoever did the logos file, I like it. Makes my game feel new. Thanks.

Mike Gonzalez did not seem to have his updated face I thought I saw someone do. Not a big deal.

Please uploaderoni to eamods.com, Big Shmooz, if you will.

Also, I think I really like your choice for Pedroia's face. Good choice guys.

edit:

"This download is for people who downloaded either my Moser or my Umachines uniform version of the models.big." Your upload states this. What about the KCCITYSTAR users? I'm personally in no rush at all.

Feedback: Whoever did the logos file, I like it. Makes my game feel new. Thanks.

edit:

"This download is for people who downloaded either my Moser or my Umachines uniform version of the models.big." Your upload states this. What about the KCCITYSTAR users? I'm personally in no rush at all.

The Kccitystar version has a good initstaz.big in the download. Hence there is no need for those with that version to download the initstaz.zip file I uploaded. Only the Moser & Umachine versions had the corrupt file.

Also, were you asking me to upload the corrected initstaz.zip file to eamods?

Hey. I dl'd the KC version and found the corruption there. I did not use the Umachines/Moser ones. I found the error in the KC version.

I just tested the initstaz.big file with the Kccitystar version in the download & my game loaded up fine. Anyway, if you are having a problem just download the initstaz.zip file I uploaded & you should be alright.

i dled the new initstaz file and it eliminated the crash during the bootup of MVP, but it seemed to downgrade my player models. It looks like the original MVP models, is it supposed to look like this. The models with MVP 07 mod looked nice so I thought this was an upgrade to that. I must be doing something wrong?

i dled the new initstaz file and it eliminated the crash during the bootup of MVP, but it seemed to downgrade my player models. It looks like the original MVP models, is it supposed to look like this. The models with MVP 07 mod looked nice so I thought this was an upgrade to that. I must be doing something wrong?

I used KC's models07 version 1.3 in this update.

Edit: Can you e-mail me the initstaz.big file you were using before that looks nicer. Let me test it & see if it is so. PM me when you see this & I will PM you back my e-mail address.

I used KC's models07 version 1.3 in this update.

Edit: Can you e-mail me the initstaz.big file you were using before that looks nicer. Let me test it & see if it is so. PM me when you see this & I will PM you back my e-mail address.

That was the fix for me. I installed KC's v1.3 models, then the v8.5 rosters and the kccitystar models.big files for v8.5. Game fired right up. Thanks for the help guys.

Keep your fingers crossed, I'm gonna do pirates' 07 stadiums next. :-)

Archived