Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe that was jsut a typo

oh ok, duh :headache:

Well then, I'd go with the Big Shmooz/KCC combo. Latest jerseys in excellent 2 x format. I am having some issues with that 1.18 version, that's why I am sticking to 1.17 1x and therefore chose the LITE models.big version.

oh ok, duh :headache:

Well then, I'd go with the Big Shmooz/KCC combo. Latest jerseys in excellent 2 x format. I am having some issues with that 1.18 version, that's why I am sticking to 1.17 1x and therefore chose the LITE models.big version.

do i d/l the models.big then the uni pack or will it install it in the models.big install?

do i d/l the models.big then the uni pack or will it install it in the models.big install?

It is included, however, I think they might be two separate files. models.big and uniforms.big. models.big goes into the MVP BASEBALL 2007data folder, the uniforms.big into MVPdatafrontend

I just downloaded your models.big with kccitystars uniforms, but I am wondering why some of the uniforms don't have the preview image. I don't know if it is supposed to be like that or if I did something wrong.

Did you extract the ENTIRE .ace file to your main MVP 05 folder & make sure that the folder structure is kept on your extraction?

im still unsure which models.big to use... i am using UR 8.2 and mvp 07 can someone help???

All of them will work, it all depends on if you are looking for updated uniforms or the default ones that come with the game. It's all about your personal preferences. Just know that if you install the lite version you will lose the uniforms you currently have. Also, you will need to get your default uniforms.big file off your CD. Otherwise the preview will not match the actual uniforms you will be playing with.

i believe that was jsut a typo

Actually it was not a typo. I had assumed that Totte was going to release 8.3 to match the models.big I uploaded. Instead he simply updated 8.2 by re-uploading it & did not change the version number. Anyway, I changed the readme to now read that it is for version 8.2 so now all is well. Btw.. I just re-uploaded an updated version of all 4 files..

Actually it was not a typo. I had assumed that Totte was going to release 8.3 to match the models.big I uploaded. Instead he simply updated 8.2 by re-uploading it & did not change the version number. Anyway, I changed the readme to now read that it is for version 8.2 so now all is well. Btw.. I just re-uploaded an updated version of all 4 files..

Thanks for clearing that up man. No idea it had been re-released...

Hey shmooz, have any idea why the inistatz.big file is causing my game to crash at the first screen? I'm using the '07 mod with patch 2. I know it's that file, because when I put the one from the '07 mod back in I don't have that problem any more.

Hey shmooz, have any idea why the inistatz.big file is causing my game to crash at the first screen? I'm using the '07 mod with patch 2. I know it's that file, because when I put the one from the '07 mod back in I don't have that problem any more.

That's weird. That file contains updated bats, ball & gloves. I must admit I don't know why this would crash your game. I have to also say that since I am not using the mvp 07 mod yet, I really could not test it with this. However thanks for the heads up. When & if I install it I will try G-D willing to test this.

hey shmooz, i'm on windows vista and everytime i try to do anythign with the models.big (i.e. delete, move, cut and paste, copy and paste, replace) it says there is not enough memory to complete the operation. i don't what the hell it means by that. i have a gig of ram, my hard drive has like 10 GB of free space. WTF!

Me and DannyT are having the same problem - the game crashes on the opening loading screen (after you first click the MVP 05 icon).

You click, it loads a bit, then you get an error message and it crashes.

It's been happening ever since I installed your models.big.

So first, I installed the original release of the models.big lite, it worked fine for me, but I decided to try the models.big with the KC unis. I got the updated version that you released like yesterday or whatever, and I started getting the errors.

I switched back to the lite versions and I still get the errors.

Ideas?

I don't have the '07 mod.

It works! The game works!

I installed Kccitystar's new 3D models update and that fixed it! Thanks KC!

The minor kink I have to work out now is the game is more choppy that it used to be. Will a new video card clear that up? If so which card do you all recommend? Preferably one that will run the game at the highest settings.

It works! The game works!

I installed Kccitystar's new 3D models update and that fixed it! Thanks KC!

The minor kink I have to work out now is the game is more choppy that it used to be. Will a new video card clear that up? If so which card do you all recommend? Preferably one that will run the game at the highest settings.

Same, the new models update fixed it for me too. :balloons:

ok, first of all this mod is awesome.

Is there any way to get all the uniforms to show up on the uniform select screen? I've extracted the whole .ace file to the main MVP folder, so I'm wondering what else I should do?

Schmooz, Cesar Carillo of the Padres somehow has ended up with Ben Grieve's face. I'm using the lite version, if that helps.

Shmooz prolly just forgot to add him to that number replacing Grieve's face. You should be fine downloading Carillo's face yourself and install by using kraw's installer thingy if you'd like :). It's just as easy as stealing candy from a 5 year old :wink: (not that I do that but still!)

I just downloaded your models.big with kccitystars uniforms, but I am wondering why some of the uniforms don't have the preview image. I don't know if it is supposed to be like that or if I did something wrong.

First of all, you did nothing wrong. I am not sure myself yet & I am testing why this is happening. My advice for you in the meantime at least as a temporary fix, is to download the moser models.big version & extract ONLY the uniforms.big to your frontend folder. This should take care of the problem till I figure out what is causing this & G-D willing to fix this.

Archived