Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

Since installing your Updated rosters with models.big and kc uniforms, and all the cyberfaces my game just keeps on crashing. I've reloaded the game more than 5 times already with at least 3 times where the game just freezes and have to restart my pc and at least 2 times where the game just crashes and goes to the desktop. I'm getting tired of this because before installing it i never had this problem and i haven't been able to complete not 1 single game. If anyone experiences this please help me out. I extracted the models.big into the dada folder and the other stuff into the database folder and overwriting all of them and i've done this now at least 3 times and still nothing fixes it. Some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is something here I am not understanding. Why are you installing the models.big & the cyberfaces?

Did you install the latest version that I uploaded on Friday?

Do you have any other mods installed?

As far as installation, All you were supposed to do was install the ace file to your main mvp folder. Don't install anything other than that way. For it may have gone otherwise to a different folder.

Reinstall it as I explained above with the latest version I uploaded. You should find the game wil no longer crash. Also make sure you have Ea's patch # 2 or later installed.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something here I am not understanding. Why are you installing the models.big & the cyberfaces?

Did you install the latest version that I uploaded on Friday?

Do you have any other mods installed?

As far as installation, All you were supposed to do was install the ace file to your main mvp folder. Don't install anything other than that way. For it may have gone otherwise to a different folder.

Reinstall it as I explained above with the latest version I uploaded. You should find the game wil no longer crash. Also make sure you have Ea's patch # 2 or later installed.

I installed this one

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...forms#dldetails

So it already comes with the cyberfaces so i did not mess with the models.big

And i just retried it again after making sure i had patch 2 installed and twice in less than a minute it crashed to the desktop. Sometimes i wish i didn't download this. I should have just kept my game the way it was before.

schmooz.....how do i get all the portraits .... i had them all, them i had to re install the game because i tried to at a uniform.....so which update do i download to get all the latest rosters, uniforms, cyberfaces AND PORTRAITS??

any help you give will be appreciated

B :shrug:

I installed this one

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...forms#dldetails

So it already comes with the cyberfaces so i did not mess with the models.big

And i just retried it again after making sure i had patch 2 installed and twice in less than a minute it crashed to the desktop. Sometimes i wish i didn't download this. I should have just kept my game the way it was before.

Ok... now, please tell me what you did EXACTLY after you downloaded the file. Tell me literally step by step what you did next. I am also assuming you have absolutely nothing installed other than this mod. Am I correct?

Also... after you tell me that, tell me what game you went to play. What teams you used & what team your opponent was. Were you playing an exhibition game or a dynasty game. Which uniform you used & what stadium you went to. Who was the pitcher & who was the batter at the time the game crashed. etc...

why dont you incorporate some of the stadium mods into ultimate rosters thatway rosters and stadiums are realistic of course youll need permission.

what's the purpose for this? Anybody can download & install them on their own if they want them. It's not essential to make the rosters functional.

schmooz.....how do i get all the portraits .... i had them all, them i had to re install the game because i tried to at a uniform.....so which update do i download to get all the latest rosters, uniforms, cyberfaces AND PORTRAITS??

any help you give will be appreciated

B :shrug:

Well, if you use my upload you will get all things mentioned above except portraits. If you want portraits, go to the portraits section of the downloads & download the one's you want.

If you want them in a portrait.big file, I am sorry but I can't help you on this because Hory's pics are for the most part what I am using & he wants to upload his own stuff.

I asked this before but could you please consider changing the name of the package to "Ultimate Rosters Plus" or "Ultimate Rosters Deluxe" or something...

as you've probably noticed all the newbies and ppl who ignore readmes think this package is the "latest version" of Ultimate Rosters.

thanks

I asked this before but could you please consider changing the name of the package to "Ultimate Rosters Plus" or "Ultimate Rosters Deluxe" or something...

as you've probably noticed all the newbies and ppl who ignore readmes think this package is the "latest version" of Ultimate Rosters.

thanks

Oh, I thought saying Big Shmooz on it would be a change that people would notice. That's why I added Big Shmooz to the name's of the downloads. I guess not, eh? Oh well, new names for all it has got to be.

I was just suggesting a name change because I think it would save a lot of confusion with people posting their problems or roster changes etc especially when UR 2.4 comes out (and hopefully your version of it) it's gonna get even more confusing.

It's your compilation dude, you name it what you want, it's cool with me.

Maybe Ultimate Rosters Big Schmooz edition?

ok...i'll try to recollect the events as they happened

1. i was trying to add a few add a few uniforms to the cubs and A's.

2. gave up on that , so i thought i just change the "u" numbers a bit so i could use uniforms i extracted from another uniform pack and assign it to that new "u" number.

3. At the time everything for the most part was fine, your newest download of rosters was excellent, the uniforms....as good a KC's are, Umachines is MUCH better, so i decided to TRY and contribute my own uniform tweaks.

4. at some point, i thought i had accomplished what i wanted....ADDIDING THE CUBS ALT AWAY, AND THE A'S ALT AWAY FROM UMACCHINES...i believe they were u019d and u001d respectively.

5. I also made DAMN SURE that the respective uniform font files(f019d, f001d) were

6. I opened up EAgraphics JUST TO CHECK that the uniforms i applied worked (BACKTRACKING----i extracted the u and f flies for those two files to the data folder so i could overwrite the ones i extracted from umachines pack) with me so far???

From the best i could tell, from checking in EAGraphics, the uni's i applied

WORKED!! :eek:

i'll tell you what email me bilskie1@comcast.net , and i'll tell you the REST...yes theres more :tired:

as the answer for your question to me is no i havent evenseen thefaces before the game freeze

If your game get's stuck when you look at the players in the edit player screen & you are not looking at the cyberfaces at the time, then the problem is not caused by my mod. It is a problem either in your game or perhaps your portraits.

My advice would be to put in your default portraits.big file & see if that fixes your issues.

I was just suggesting a name change because I think it would save a lot of confusion with people posting their problems or roster changes etc especially when UR 2.4 comes out (and hopefully your version of it) it's gonna get even more confusing.

It's your compilation dude, you name it what you want, it's cool with me.

Maybe Ultimate Rosters Big Schmooz edition?

I totally agree with your point that it may confuse people, so I renamed the mbe file exactly that.

How can you take this update off of your system? I think I might want to try taking it off and putting it on or seeing if any other mods work better for me. Thanks

Install the backup of the models.big Install the backup of the uniforms.big & install the backup of your rosters. That will undo everything. It's all in the readme.

he game crashes when i try to play against the rangers, what should i do???

No need to double post, I can see it the first time. :lol:

Ok... at what point when you are playing the Rangers does the game crash? Also, what team were you using at the time? Where were you playing? I need all the details in order to duplicate what you did to see if it's my mod that is causing this or you have other problems.

ok...i'll try to recollect the events as they happened

1. i was trying to add a few add a few uniforms to the cubs and A's.

2. gave up on that , so i thought i just change the "u" numbers a bit so i could use uniforms i extracted from another uniform pack and assign it to that new "u" number.

3. At the time everything for the most part was fine, your newest download of rosters was excellent, the uniforms....as good a KC's are, Umachines is MUCH better, so i decided to TRY and contribute my own uniform tweaks.

4. at some point, i thought i had accomplished what i wanted....ADDIDING THE CUBS ALT AWAY, AND THE A'S ALT AWAY FROM UMACCHINES...i believe they were u019d and u001d respectively.

5. I also made DAMN SURE that the respective uniform font files(f019d, f001d) were

6. I opened up EAgraphics JUST TO CHECK that the uniforms i applied worked (BACKTRACKING----i extracted the u and f flies for those two files to the data folder so i could overwrite the ones i extracted from umachines pack) with me so far???

From the best i could tell, from checking in EAGraphics, the uni's i applied

WORKED!! :eek:

i'll tell you what email me bilskie1@comcast.net , and i'll tell you the REST...yes theres more :tired:

First of all, did you uncheck the read only on the file before you did this?

Second, I have no problem mailing you, but I would rather this all be posted on the boards because then other people who may experience the same problem as you will be able to see what went on. & instead of having to do it all over again, they can just find the solution from what you & I discover now.

So please post it here. Thanks.

if the rangers are playing the game alwasy crashes at the half of the loading bar

Do you mean no matter whom they are playing against? & no matter what stadium? & no matter who is pitching for the Rangers? or up first hitting in the lineups?

If so, tell me something, other than my mod, do you have anything else installed such as portraits?

Also, please tell me exactly what download of mine you are using, & please be specific. (which version number etc...)

Big Shmooz updated roster based on Ultimate 2.35 With Kccitystar's uniforms.ace

i use this, and ive only installed portraits before this

OK... can you please answer my other questions too?

Also, which portraits are you using?

Also, which uniform are you selecting in the uniform choose screen when playing as the Rangers?

it doeasnt matter who are they playing against in which stadium, i ve tried a 4 or 5 pitchers, soriano is the first batter, i ve changed it, and it s still crashes, i use Total Portraits 2005 - Rangers 1.0.rar.

Archived