Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I had another problem crashing. Twice today wasnt able to get through the first game of my Pads dynasty. I played a 14 inning game with the Tulsa teams and no problems. The Pads Vs Rocks in my dunasty the game always crashed before the 5th inning. It always seamed to be as soon as a ground ball was hit to the 1b side of 2nd base as the second baseman went for the ball.

Do you mean a crash as in the game freezing? Funny because the time it happened to me, it was also when I was playing the Padres against my friend. (he was the Padres)

I just thought of an idea. Try (first mark down the cyberface numbers of the players) & then change all the cyberface numbers on the Padres to something between 901 & 915 & see if that stops the crash.

Please post back your results.

Does the lastest models.big released contain Umachines uni's?

I actually uploaded 2 versions today. Both are up as of now. The one that has all the Umachine uniforms says it. The other one, is the one that has some of his, but on the main uniforms it uses Moser's uniforms. I thought it's all in the read me that is posted on the download info.

Im not quite sure what your saying or even how to do it.

Ok.. I am not sure if this will help but try downloading my 1.5 version of the .mbe file & install that to your rosters & see if that clears things up.

I just uploaded it now, so give it a bit to post.

Please post back results.

Guest McCovey521

Big Shmooz, I d/ld your file, the rosters are great, however I still cant get the uniforms to show up. This is confusing to me. I extracted your uniforms.big file to the directory its suppose to go in. Is there more to it than that? Please explain.

You might want to change the title of the download in future.

People (mainly those who don't read readmes) are confusing "updated .mbe file for ultimate rosters 2.35 Version 1.5" with an "official" Ultimate Roster update. "Ultimate Rosters Plus" or "Ultimate Rosters Deluxe" perhaps?

People (mainly those who don't read readmes) are confusing "updated .mbe file for ultimate rosters 2.35 Version 1.5" with an "official" Ultimate Roster update. "Ultimate Rosters Plus" or "Ultimate Rosters Deluxe" perhaps?

Wise words from a wise man

I just installed your Roster2.35_updated_models_big file. My game runs really slow now in the menu and during the game. Is this because of kccitstars unis. If it is should i download the one with umachines, because i never had a problem using his.

That version of the rosters you downloaded is probably slowing down your game because those uniforms are high resolution uniforms. Try downloading a less taxing version such as Umachines. & if those are also too taxing, try the lite version of the rosters I also uploaded. Those contain only cyberfaces & no uniforms (other than the default ones from the game).

Big Shmooz, I d/ld your file, the rosters are great, however I still cant get the uniforms to show up. This is confusing to me. I extracted your uniforms.big file to the directory its suppose to go in. Is there more to it than that? Please explain.

You were not supposed to extract any uniforms.big to anything. You were supposed to simply extract everything (the entire ace file) to your main mvp folder. Everything then get's extracted to their proper place automatically. Try it & then please post if you are still not getting the uniforms to show.

Hope this helps.

I did not realize it was confusing people, but sure, I guess I can do that.

where's the ace file?

In the mvp 2005 rosters section. I am not sure if the one you want is on the first page, but if it's not, it should be on the next page.

However I don't understand why you are asking me that. You must have it on your hard drive already since you said you extracted the uniform.big file. The place you got that file in the first place, was from the .ace file you downloaded.

The problem with disfigured faces [like with Koo of the Mets or Capuono of the Brewers] is that Terminator Korea and some of jogar's cybers are '04 faces [half faces]. If cyberface is only a half face, you have to make sure you check yes to '04 face under appearance tab in MVPedit where asks if want '04 face. If full face, then check no. These disfigured faces won't always be noticeable at first until you see them on jumbotron. Big Shmooz, do you plan to release version with the corrected cyberfaces? Unfortunately their instructions don't always tell you to check '04 when you install, and with inability to preview faces due to size of models.big, it may be hard to figure out which ones should be '04 faces. So I'm not sure if you could without Korea and jogar's help.

Don't know if this was posted or not, but I noticed the following faces were not installed in the Umachines version of the models.big

Timo Perez & Iguchi of the White Sox

McPherson of the Angels

Both teams crash because their ID's are on the player, but the file is not in the models. You could either remove the face ID in MVP Edit or use Big GUI to add the faces of those three in (altough for some reason I kept getting errors trying to add Dallas McPherson, so I just gave him a generic face instead).

Also, in the Umachines version, I noticed jersey portraits weren't installed for a few Phillies & Red Sox jerseys.

Great job on these though. Thank you so much for all of your great efforts. This rosters has made my life so much easier.

Don't know if this was posted or not, but I noticed the following faces were not installed in the Umachines version of the models.big

Timo Perez & Iguchi of the White Sox

McPherson of the Angels

I know that the Dallas McPherson & Casey Kotchman faces weren't in the models.big file w/ UMachines uni's. I loaded them into the models.big file myself. I haven't checked on Timo Perez or Iguchi.

Archived