Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

Errors:

Also, the game is choppy.

I have a feeling it has to do with the Unis. I have tried Moser316's in the past and have had choppy play occur with certain teams.

I think because his uni's are such large files and so detailed they create a bit of choppiness. I have a RADEON 9200 SE 64MB video card. Not super duper but not bad either. But I think even so the size of the uni files is the cause.

I don't remember which teams this happened for since I have moved to using UM's. I think both modders work is great, I just like UM's better. The Yankees done by Moser316 have the hats too light a shade of a blue.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errors:

error2jh.png

This is what my Jeromy Burnitz and Kevin Mench faces look like.

Man, that pic looks BADDDDDD! However that is not the cyberface. It's the exact cyberface uploaded to this site. I have a feeling you are on a low end video card & are not able to handle the high end graphics. Can you post what graphic card you are using?

Also, try turning down your settings a bit & see if that helps. If not, I can only say, maybe you should not use the mod.

Let me ask you this, have you installed high res uniforms before I uploaded this mod? I have a feeling you did not. I also think that if you would, you would get the same graphic glitch. As I explained, I did not adjust anything as far as graphics are concerned. I simply put what was uploaded to the site, into one file.

this might be a really stupid question, seeing as you said any and all unis uploaded to this point were installed in your file, but does this include ram's and bully's Major Minor League project?

EDIT: oh good grief...i'll blame it on a looooooooong 12-hour day at work...i went back and re-read your post stating which unis you used and saw that you did indeed include them

anyway, just to echo the sentiments of everyone else here, thanks for the time and effort it took to compile this...it should definitely do the other modders' justice

Great work big shmooz; i've always wanted someone to just upload a models.big file w/ everything in it. Also, thanks to all the modders and people of mvpmods.com, you guys make this game so much better to play. Thanks again and keep up the great work. - bjbourg1

Errors:

This is what my Jeromy Burnitz and Kevin Mench faces look like.

Ok... I had multiple people test it & see if this error with Burnitz cyberface happened & they all said it was absolutely fine. So I have to suspect that it is your video card or a setting you have in your game that is causing this issue.

As far as the choppiness, that is true also if the videocard can't handle the high resolution graphics.

I can upload perhaps another version of the models.big which does not have any uniforms & you can see if that works better for you. Since it will be less taxing on your system & you will still be able to use the roster & will also have the cyberfaces.

ok, now I am having a problem. When i go to manage roster or start a new dynasty it crashes to the desktop.

I went into manage rosters & I went to create a new dynasty & it did both just fine.

Just to test this out (I know in your PM we figured the roster can't be where the problem is) I ask you to use your old models.big & see if you still crash. (because I did it with the models.big I uploaded which is the same one you downloaded & I did not crash at all).

Make sure you also have the original dat files from 2.35 ultimate (not my version, otherwise IT WILL crash)

ok, now I am having a problem. When i go to manage roster or start a new dynasty it crashes to the desktop.

I am glad that now everything is working fine. I don't know why you had to reinstall the mod though in order to get it to work ok, but at least it's ok now.

I use a GeForce 5200 card I think.

Hmmm.... that card is not top of the line, but I don't think it should cause the corruption you are seeing. Try reinstalling the mod again. That's my first bit of advice & see if the facial corruption is still happening for you.

Second...If you see that reinstalling does not help, try my lite version that I uploaded & see if that helps. If it does, then it means it's the card or a setting you have. Because the exact same face is in the lite version as the one with the uniforms.

Hope this helps. Post back your results whther this solution worked or not. If it's not working, maybe I can try to figure something else out as to why. I say this because as far as I know from all the feedback I have gotten, nobody else has experienced this problem. (& in fact any problem they have had, has turned out to be because of their settings & not the files I uploaded & once they corrected their settings, the files worked fine)

Big Shmooz - could you instruct me on how to install KCcitystar's MLB 1.05 pack to your models.big lite? All I want are those uniforms, and then maybe I'll add some others. I don't like Moser's or Umachine's nearly as much as I like KC's.

I know gfxpak doesn't work with a models.big file with >3000 files, so I'm wondering how to install KC's 1.05.

Thanks!

Big Shmooz - could you instruct me on how to install KCcitystar's MLB 1.05 pack to your models.big lite? All I want are those uniforms, and then maybe I'll add some others. I don't like Moser's or Umachine's nearly as much as I like KC's.

I know gfxpak doesn't work with a models.big file with >3000 files, so I'm wondering how to install KC's 1.05.

Thanks!

You can do it manually. Just extract his exe to any folder you want. Then simply do not allow the .bat file to run. (to get the bat file not to run, at the last screen before the actual installation, you will see a box that says "launch etc..." . Uncheck that box.

Then use eagraph.exe to manually add the files to your models.big.

If you are not sure how to do this process, write back & I will try to explain it to you.

I'm in the same boat, I want to continue using MLB 1.05. So, Shmooz, I import the models.big file into eagraph and then add all the MLB 1.05 files?

Can't wait to give this a whirl. It looks like you did a lot of work on this. Good job! :wtg:

I'm in the same boat, I want to continue using MLB 1.05. So, Shmooz, I import the models.big file into eagraph and then add all the MLB 1.05 files?

Can't wait to give this a whirl. It looks like you did a lot of work on this. Good job! :wtg:

Thanks. I may actually upload that version of the models.big also, since I have permission from KCcitystar to use his uniforms in my upload.

Cool, that would be great! I'm sure there are a lot people who use KC's rosters as well (no offense to any of the other uniform modders' amazing work) and would appreciate your rosters with his uniforms.

I can't wait to get my dynasty started... FINALLY!

Ok... I just made the models.big which has the cyberfaces plus KCcitystar's unis. I am going to upload it with the rosters after I zip the file. & make a readme.

Give it an hour or so, & then whatever time it takes for the folks at MVP Mods to post it.

Shmooze,

Awesome job!!! I'm in the opposite of most people on this thread. I prefer all of UM's unis. They are a lot friendlier to my system. Is there any chance you could do one w/ just all 2x lite unis in it? I would flip you some coin if this would be possible. If not I understand.

Hey, this is what I get for some/most of the cyberfaces you added from uploads on this site (Koo, Millar, McClung, Hendrickson, Oswalt, Taveras, probably more).

mvpscreen29hb.th.png

As you can see this is pretty bad. I searched this problem and found it was a problem with compressing the models.big folder or something (not really familiar with it).

Some cyberfaces that you got from the site are fine, like Victor Diaz and Iguchi, but others look like the Koo one pictured above

Hey, this is what I get for some/most of the cyberfaces you added from uploads on this site (Koo, Millar, McClung, Hendrickson, Oswalt, Taveras, probably more).

mvpscreen29hb.th.png

As you can see this is pretty bad. I searched this problem and found it was a problem with compressing the models.big folder or something (not really familiar with it).

Some cyberfaces that you got from the site are fine, like Victor Diaz and Iguchi, but others look like the Koo one pictured above

Check the other thread for my answer.

nice job but the problem is how can anyonyone using a modem download these file

can you just make or a folder that has all of the cyberfaces in it plus the rosters that has the right numbering configuration for the cyberface because models.big is so huge a file

as for the cyberfaces you can just make a readme of what number they must be put in thats all

all of the modem users would appreciate this

Shmooze,

Awesome job!!! I'm in the opposite of most people on this thread. I prefer all of UM's unis. They are a lot friendlier to my system. Is there any chance you could do one w/ just all 2x lite unis in it? I would flip you some coin if this would be possible. If not I understand.

That would take me some serious time, so let me think on that. I have already devoted literally hundreds of hours to this. I would have to manually install all the files. Truthfully, I have to see how long it would take me, if I can do it in an hour or two, I probably could end up doing it.

As far as money is concerned, I appreciate the offer. In fact you are the first person to offer it. But save your money & buy your wife or kids (or yourself if you have none) a nice present. I am not in this for money. But I do appreciate the offer.

Archived