Big Shmooz models.big For Ultimate rosters Plus.

big shmooz

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big shmooz good work so far man!

can please make a cyberface pack installer with all of your cyberface in your models big file its much easier for us modem users to download and I almost download your umachines pack believing it was 56 mb only and when i download itit was realy a hundred plus mb file

so please if you can compile other modders workplease compile this into a one huge installer pack

thanks man hope you listening

big shmooz good work so far man!

can please make a cyberface pack installer with all of your cyberface in your models big file its much easier for us modem users to download and I almost download your umachines pack believing it was 56 mb only and when i download itit was realy a hundred plus mb file

so please if you can compile other modders workplease compile this into a one huge installer pack

thanks man hope you listening

I can't do an installer, but what I can do is probably zip all the faces into one download. (I may or may not compress them so the installation will be simply taking those files & installing it in one simple step with eagraph.exe.) But you need to understand that this is a major undertaking since we are talking here around 525 files or more (not sure of the exact count offhand) that I would have to compress before uploading. I may just upload it decompressed & allow the downloaders to compress it themselves.

Anyway, I will try to get around to it, but you got to understand that I am not sure when or even IF I will be able to do this anytime soon. But G-D willing, I will try. I already did start this venture over a week ago by actually compiling all the cyberfaces together into one folder on my hard drive. If I decided not to compress, I probably could upload it by next week sometime since I am away at a friends house on vacation now. So.. we will see where I go with it.

sorry, but i installed the latest version (5.July), and when i´m in the game, iguchi comes up and he has no portrait, not the cyberface, that was my fault. Seems to be the only one.

Can i look at portraits or cyberfaces via MVPEdit, i can only open *.mbe files.

How can i open the roster thats in the database and watch the faces?

Thanks for helping

Hey, Shmooz. Just got back from vaca and see a version 1.8 for my viewing pleasure. Sorry to revert, but does the models.big include ALL major uniform mods (kccitystar, umachines, moser, etc.), with the uniforms.big file as a "selector" if you will? Just want to be sure before I move forward.

By the way, as if you haven't done enough already ( :doh: ), but is there any word on adding Hory's portraits at some point? That would be the cherry on top of this amazing collection you'd brought forth!

Hey, Shmooz. Just got back from vaca and see a version 1.8 for my viewing pleasure. Sorry to revert, but does the models.big include ALL major uniform mods (kccitystar, umachines, moser, etc.), with the uniforms.big file as a "selector" if you will? Just want to be sure before I move forward.

By the way, as if you haven't done enough already ( :doh: ), but is there any word on adding Hory's portraits at some point? That would be the cherry on top of this amazing collection you'd brought forth!

First of all, make sure that if you download version 1.8 that you also have the latest version of the models.big which I believe is dated July 5th (the upload date)

Yes, it does as far as the uniforms. I explain this in the readme for that file. I will add that it uses Moser's uniforms as the main one's. Umachine's as the extra's that were not uploaded by Moser. (except in the AL west where I used as the extra's, the KC's uniforms) I use Ram & BigBully for the Minor Leagues

sorry, but i installed the latest version (5.July), and when i´m in the game, iguchi comes up and he has no portrait, not the cyberface, that was my fault. Seems to be the only one.

Can i look at portraits or cyberfaces via MVPEdit, i can only open *.mbe files.

How can i open the roster thats in the database and watch the faces?

Thanks for helping

Ah, I hear ya. I have to say that the portrait's have nothing to do with me though. They are located in a file called Portraits.big (or portrait.big. Since I am not near my computer so I can't tell you exactly which) which I did not upload.

At the same time I do know that by default you are correct, His portrait is no longer there if you are using Ultimate rosters 2.35. This is because his number that he was uploaded as was changed in 2.35 but was not yet revised by Hory in the uploads of the Chicago White Sox portraits. In fact his picture is there, but the number ID for his portrait was changed.

Anyway, I also had to edit his picture to get it to show in the game. I did this already & if you PM me your email address, when I get home, I can send it to you & you can use eagraph.exe to insert his picture into your portrait.big.

Btw... it's not just Iguchi. If you look, Yabu of Oakland is also missing his portrait.

I have not brought up the subject to Hory. The thing is, I am not positive about it, but I don't think he will agree for me to upload it, because I know he wants to do this himself after he updates all the teams.

But... ya never know...

Okay, no problemo. So, theoretically, I could import Hory's portraits through myself into your models.big file (models.big file, right?) using eagraph? Or would that cause crashing? I checked the photo numbers in your .mbe file and they seem to be the same in Hory's portraits.

Okay, no problemo. So, theoretically, I could import Hory's portraits through myself into your models.big file (models.big file, right?) using eagraph? Or would that cause crashing? I checked the photo numbers in your .mbe file and they seem to be the same in Hory's portraits.

NO!!!! don't do that LOL. The portraits do not go to the models.big file. That's why I did not release the portraits in my upload in the first place.

They go into an entirely different file named Portrait.big which is located in an entirely different folder named "frontend". (which is a subfoilder of the data folder.) You need to import it there. You can do so using eagraph.

Hey peeps... I goofed. I installed the number 743 I believe for Cordero's face, but forgot to install the face LOL.

In fact this goof is also in the other models.big I uploaded. For those who want a quick fix, simply download Cordero's face & install the three files using eagraph.exe. That it. No need to do anything else.

As far as me correcting this, in the next version I upload, which G-D willing may be later tonight, I will G-D willing have this corrected.

Yah, that's what I meant. I knew it was one of the .big files. Thanks, Shmooz...

Welcs... Yeah, you can do that, & you will get almost all the portraits. However Hory needs to update a couple of them like Iguchi & Yabu & maybe one or two others. Because in the 2.35 rosters, the portrait numbers of those 2 (& perhaps more) were changed. & Hory has to update their portraits in a future release to get them in to the rosters.

If you know how to edit the .fsh to make them into bitmaps & then convert it back, you can do it yourself. If not, you PM me your email address , since I already did those 2 myself & can email them to you G-D willing later tonight.

Oh... one more thing... Go YANKEES!!! I just had to say that. :lol:

how big would the compressed cyberfaces pack would be?

if it exceeds 50mb can you release it in a series so we can download it one by one

thanks big shmooz

I have already compressed it. It's between 14 & 15 megabytes.

It should be no problem at all to upload for you & anybody else that wants it. Just use eagraph.exe to install. You need do nothing else.

i downloaded the models.big file you uploaded yesterday. and the reason i had to delete players from the mbe file was that when i opened up your roster file to update some ratings for the jays, once i was done and tried to extract the dat files, i got messages saying that a lot of the minor league rosters had too many players (25 when roster limit is 22?) and i couldn't move them to the free agent list because the freeagent limit is 255. if this issue has already been answered sorry to post again, i'll take a more thorough look through this thread. thanks.

i downloaded the models.big file you uploaded yesterday. and the reason i had to delete players from the mbe file was that when i opened up your roster file to update some ratings for the jays, once i was done and tried to extract the dat files, i got messages saying that a lot of the minor league rosters had too many players (25 when roster limit is 22?) and i couldn't move them to the free agent list because the freeagent limit is 255. if this issue has already been answered sorry to post again, i'll take a more thorough look through this thread. thanks.

Ah.... I did not know of this limit. I always thought 25 was the limit. I do know that you can't have more than 255 free agents.

Btw... the models.big I uploaded yesterday was corrupted. Can this be the reason why this happened? Anyway, the new version is up as I am typing this. Try that & post what results you get.

If you really had to delete players, I imagine you will have to do that again though, since I did not delete any players.

Anyway, please post your results in the thread. If I read it I will try to respond best to you even though as I state, I do not really support altered files, (since I can't know what was done), I still don't mind trying to help if I can.

Archived