Big Shmooz Ultimate Roster update with Umachines uni's

big shmooz

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you guys that lazy.

Shmooz just release the rosters,and people just download kccitystars/umachines uniforms.

I just want the roster file. I've already downloaded all of UM's unis.

Probably I am the only one here, but which files do I need now? There's 3 donwloads: 1. Big Schmooz Roster and Models.big (242 MB) 2. Big Schmooz Ultimate Umachine_uni.ace(181 MB) 3. an update MBE file, Ultimate Rosters 2.35 V1.5 (1.6 MB)

Thank you so much for this!!!

I have noticed one problem. I am using your rosters (no changes) along with the models.big and uniform.big. All teams play just fine (new cyberfaces show up for everyone), except I get a crash while the game is loading when I choose the White Sox. I assume it may be the Iguchi or Timo cyberface, so I will try to remove those numbers and see if it works, but I figured I would just give you the heads up to see if you are having similiar problems.

I have tested with the Mets, Yanks, Cards, D-Rays, Padres, and others and all of those have worked perfectly. The White Sox also crash in any stadium and whether they are home or away, with any type of uniform, so I think I have it narrowed to a Cyberface issue.

I have noticed one problem. I am using your rosters (no changes) along with the models.big and uniform.big. All teams play just fine (new cyberfaces show up for everyone), except I get a crash while the game is loading when I choose the White Sox. I assume it may be the Iguchi or Timo cyberface, so I will try to remove those numbers and see if it works, but I figured I would just give you the heads up to see if you are having similiar problems.

I have tested with the Mets, Yanks, Cards, D-Rays, Padres, and others and all of those have worked perfectly. The White Sox also crash in any stadium and whether they are home or away, with any type of uniform, so I think I have it narrowed to a Cyberface issue.

Go into manage rostres in-game, and try editing Iguchi or Perez. If it crashes, that's your problem. I presonally have tested Iguchi's and it works.

Shmooze or anyone else,

I'm getting a crash in Halofan's updated stadium in Anaheim. Is any one else getting this. I remember way back when he released it the only conflict seemed to be from Kc unis. It was a great mod so I'm wondering if there is some way around the crashing.

P.s. The night version of Fenway is now working for me, with the bat selector installed.

First, Shmooz I want to thank you for your obvious time and dedication to the MVPMods community and compiling a product that is greatly desired. You took it upon yourself and have created a mod essential to any user. So, thank you for your hard work.

Secondly, like a previous poster explained that the file with UMachines uniforms do not contain the Minor League uniforms. I just wanted to express that a file with both UMachines and the Minor League jersies would be appreciated.

Also, I mainly want the Red Sox organization Minor League uniforms, and because of the previously stated gfxpak error, using Fuzz's Mvp Studio, would not be possible. I've tried other methods to import these uniform files, however they only crash the game. Luckily, I had backed up my files. Thus, I am wondering if there is an alternate way to import uniforms designed to by imported with Fuzz's Mvp Studio, without using this editor. As well, I am requesting that your future updates to this amazing mod will include minor league uniforms with UMachines.

Finally, I just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work to produce a great mod.

are you guys that lazy.

Shmooz just release the rosters,and people just download kccitystars/umachines uniforms.

the models.big file is alot of space

You're forgetting one thing, if they use my roster & their own models.big, the game WILL CRASH on them. Because they don't have the cyberfaces installed. & so the game will look for cyberfaces that are not there & then crash.

Probably I am the only one here, but which files do I need now? There's 3 donwloads: 1. Big Schmooz Roster and Models.big (242 MB) 2. Big Schmooz Ultimate Umachine_uni.ace(181 MB) 3. an update MBE file, Ultimate Rosters 2.35 V1.5 (1.6 MB)

Actually, there is more than that. There are 3 more also. You forgot about the Umachines & Kc's unis versions, & the lite version that only contains updated cyberfaces with the games default uniforms only.

Actually the 2 updated mbe's are really one file. Download the one with the later date. (the 1.5) But in order to use that roster file, you need to have my models.big also installed on your computer. Otherwise your game will crash.

The reason I upload the mbe is only to update the rosters as I edit them. Since it does not pay to upload a whole new models.big just because I changed somebody's bat color & how many pitches he throws & who was sent down to the minors & who was called up to the majors, or something similar.

Both faces work fine as do the White Sox on the machine I am on right now. Unfortunately I am not at home. I am at a friends house so I can't test it with other versions of my models.big, but he has the large file version (601 meg) of the models.big & it's fine. Try reinstalling. I have had people say they did that & then all things worked.

I should also add that as far as cyberfaces, every single models.big I uploaded is exactly the same.

First, Shmooz I want to thank you for your obvious time and dedication to the MVPMods community and compiling a product that is greatly desired. You took it upon yourself and have created a mod essential to any user. So, thank you for your hard work.

Secondly, like a previous poster explained that the file with UMachines uniforms do not contain the Minor League uniforms. I just wanted to express that a file with both UMachines and the Minor League jersies would be appreciated.

Also, I mainly want the Red Sox organization Minor League uniforms, and because of the previously stated gfxpak error, using Fuzz's Mvp Studio, would not be possible. I've tried other methods to import these uniform files, however they only crash the game. Luckily, I had backed up my files. Thus, I am wondering if there is an alternate way to import uniforms designed to by imported with Fuzz's Mvp Studio, without using this editor. As well, I am requesting that your future updates to this amazing mod will include minor league uniforms with UMachines.

Finally, I just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work to produce a great mod.

First of all, I appreciate your appreciation.

Secondly... if all you really want is the Bo Sox & are willing to do this on your own let me tell you what to do.

First install the files that you downloaded from my upload that you want. (in this case the Umachines models.big plus the uniforms.big). Next, open the fuzz editor. & install the uniforms.big file by copying & pasting the uniforms.big file you just installed into the mvp studio folder. (it's located in your frontend folder which is a subfolder of the data folder).

Then open the fuzz editor & do the installation of the uniforms you want. to the slots you want. Then make sure NOT TO SHUT DOWN THE EDITOR YET.

Then copy the uniforms.big manually back to your frontend folder. You do this by navigating in windows explorer to the mvp studio folder on your hard drive (wherever you installed it to). You will now have the capabilty to see the uniforms you are going to install manually. (by saying this, I mean that now the game will be capable of displaying which uniform you can choose before going in to play the game).

Here's how to install the actual uniforms to the game. The uniforms you extracted from the download went into the mvp studio folder. (the one I asked you not to shut down yet).

You are now going to go to that folder in windows explorer & copy the files that are named fxxx.fsh & uxxx.fsh (substitute xxx for the file number you have) to a different folder. It does not matter which, but just remember where it is that you copied it to. You can that shut down the fuzz uniform editor.

Then go to the foilder you copied it to by opening a different program called eagraph.exe. (you can download it on this site right here... http://mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Downlo...amp;show=10#cat )

Next open it & install those files (using eagraph.exe) you copied to that other folder, to your models.big that you installed from the download I uploaded. Since these files need not be compressed you are in fact done.

That's it.

One thing to remember, I believe the models.big is write protected. If you do not know how to undo this, please read the readme where I describe how to do so.

Could you please take a look at Mench's face # (740)? :roll:

Ok... I am not sure why you asked me to do so, but I did as you asked. I am assuming that I was supposed to notice something unusual, but I didn't. It seems perfectly normal (though his nose does seem a bit too wide in my opinion, but that's just my opinion).

Shmooze or anyone else,

I'm getting a crash in Halofan's updated stadium in Anaheim. Is any one else getting this. I remember way back when he released it the only conflict seemed to be from Kc unis. It was a great mod so I'm wondering if there is some way around the crashing.

P.s. The night version of Fenway is now working for me, with the bat selector installed.

Which uniform are you using when this happens? (on both teams) By this I mean, be specific as to what specific uniforms aeach team is wearing when the crash occurs.

Shmooze,

It appears that every uniform crashes the Angels stadium. I even tried 2 aaa teams and it crashed with them also. Can you verify if your having this problem too?

I am away at a friends house on vacation, but when I get back, I would not mind checking it out.

Can anybody else who downloaded this mod check & post if the uniforms crash their game in the Angels stadium.

How come your latest models.big file is 602 MB versus 247 MB?

The larger file def crashed the game.

I still love the mod you have offered. :hail:

If you read the readme, you will notice that they are different versions of the models.big. The read me on each one describes what is contained therein.

Just tried playing in Anaheim. No go.

Also tried playing as the Angels in a AAA ballpark. Again...no go.

:help:

I am assuming you are referring to the Umachines version of the models.big. Let me test out if that version's models.big crashes when playing with Anaheim... Be back in a bit with an answer.

Archived